Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden said in his town hall that kids as young as 8 who think they're transgender should have those feelings entertained by their parents and medical professionals. I look forward to the day when if your 8 year old son says "dad I'm a girl" and you say "maybe wait until you're older to make that determination, son" child protective services will come take him away from you. What a glorious utopi-future is in store for us all.

And remember, if you're not 100% on board with this kind of lunacy, you're "full of hate"! It's a perfect kafka trap; agree with us or you're GUILTY!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Maines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doe_v....School_Unit_26

Why do transgendered people offend cons so badly?

Edit: Remember when this dickbag claimed to be left-of-center? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Last edited by Pretzelle; 10-16-2020 at 04:08 PM..
Old 10-16-2020, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by someidiot
You either want things to return to sanity or will vote for Trump.
Fixed it for you.
Quote:
You either want things to return to sanitysame old corruption or will vote for Trump.
Burning cities, political violence/murder, corruption... Biden is running on a great platform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If not for COVID Trump would be 400+ electoral votes. I guess we'll settle for 300+.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed it for you.

Burning cities, political violence/murder, corruption... Biden is running on a great platform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, running to fix all of those problems that Trump has caused the last 4 years. It'll be great when the news is boring and we're not having to deal with 2-3 scandals daily from the White House.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

I knew you were a scorned dem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

I won't be voting for Hunter Biden

Thanks for the edification, thread!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Trumps about to walk out the plane in FLA for a rally and I think the announcer is reading this thread lol
Old 10-16-2020, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Donald Trump Has AT LEAST $1 BILLION In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes
What Trump owes: $285 million
What Trump owes: Est. $170 million
What Trump owes: Est. $162 million
What Trump owes: $138 million
What Trump owes: Est. $125 million
What Trump owes: $100 million
What Trump owes: More than $75 million
What Trump owes: $13 million
What Trump owes: Est. $11 million
What Trump owes: Est. $11 million
What Trump owes: Est. $10 million
What Trump owes: Est. $7 million
What Trump owes: $6 million
What Trump owes: $5-25 million
Will be interesting to see who bails him out of all these loans since we know he's got hardly any cash on hand and minimal liquidity.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Trump is rich if how you score rich is how you score golf!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Level 1
A: These are hacked emails, you cannot see them!
B: The laptop was abandoned and became the property of the store owner 90 days after being abandoned per store policy.

Level 2
A: Well, there's nothing in them that says Joe Biden did anything wrong.
B: Just his son receiving money from shady foreign companies for "introductions" and "meetings" with his Vice Prez father, and in his own words saying he had to give half of this illicit income to his father, Vice President Joe Biden.

Level 3
A: Well, we cannot be certain the files are authentic! They were created and distributed by the RRRRRRRRRUSIANS (*read with a rolling R*)
B: Never before seen pictures of Hunter. Text messages. Emails. Phone numbers. Metadata. All perfectly concocted?

Level 4
A: This won't change anything. No one cares. Trump is worse *continues with debunked Russia claims and ad hominem attacks*
B: Sir, you reached level 4. This means you not only lost the argument but are also disingenuous and potentially morally bankrupt.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-16-2020 at 04:27 PM..
Old 10-16-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do transgendered people offend cons so badly?
Same reason hyper religious morality police offend the left so badly.

I am not offended by someone being mentally abnormal. A person can't help if he was born with an oddball brain. I wouldn't discriminate on that basis alone any more than I'd discriminate for someone being born with one arm. I am offended if that person insists everyone else should participate in his delusion. Some dude has his wires crossed and wants to call himself a girl? Free country, have at it. He starts screaming at me and insisting that *I* also pretend he's a girl and calling me a bigot because I'm not sexually attracted to another man or starts telling me I need to teach my kid to be like he is--then yeah he's going to have an argument or a fight. It's in effect the same issue I have with the right-wing religious morality police trying to tell me how to live. In either case, do what works for you and leave me and my family out of it.

Danth
Closed Thread