Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Orc

Default Human Cleric of Inno BB Faction help

I want to play a human cleric of innoruuk but I also want to be able to do the crushbone belt quest and grind in crushbone. What method, if any, can I use to get to non-kos with dwarf guards and above dubious with Canloe Nusback?
Old 05-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Human Innoruk is surprisingly faction neutral, to the point it ruined my immersion. I’m not 100% sure but I think you just need to kill some orcs and goblins, and even then just “some.”

For context I was amiable in surefall glade, with the forest hippies after like 1 level killing in black burrow. I’m pretty sure they didn’t even start KOS...
Old 05-10-2021, 09:10 PM
Orc

At the docks in BB Human Cleric of Inny was KoS, so I went around the docks and conned guards on the way (storm guard faction) they conned dubious. Checked guards in Kelethin, dubious. I went about killing orcs on orc hill and was not KoS with the banker or merchants in Kelethin. At level 4 I went to Canloe with belts, he was dubious, turned them in, got up to apprehensive.

I was never attacked though I never went back to the docks (yet).
Old 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexNemox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the docks in BB Human Cleric of Inny was KoS, so I went around the docks and conned guards on the way (storm guard faction) they conned dubious. Checked guards in Kelethin, dubious. I went about killing orcs on orc hill and was not KoS with the banker or merchants in Kelethin. At level 4 I went to Canloe with belts, he was dubious, turned them in, got up to apprehensive.

I was never attacked though I never went back to the docks (yet).
Nice, it’s overall a very easy race faction starting out. I recommend you focus on evil deeds to really spread the hate around norrath. That aught to make the immersion feel a little more lifelike.
Closed Thread