Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a question of hating anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-evolutionists....etc.

It's a question of wondering how uneducated opinionists think they have the moral high ground over people who trust doctors, researchers and scientists, and that the whole world is out to get them.
Get the heck away from my liberty. It's not a question
Old 05-20-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Triggered like a little bitch?
They all are. They're extremely pissed off that they don't understand the world around them.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I understand it plenty.

Liberal degeneracy is a blight that must be culled.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a question of hating anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-evolutionists....etc.

It's a question of wondering how uneducated opinionists think they have the moral high ground over people who trust doctors, researchers and scientists, and that the whole world is out to get them.
Danged computer box turnt us all into inspector closeau, i reckon
Old 05-20-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I understand it plenty.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you believe all liberals include pronouns in their social media profiles?

Do you ever critically think before typing?
Old 05-20-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today my work is now segregating the vaxed and the unvaxed. Right after they forced us all to take a computer training on Inclusion. I walked out... and am now seeking new employment. It's real you either swallow up the cdc and worship them as your God or you will be outcast from society.

Texas and Florida are the only states I know of who have already created laws to protect citizens from the blatant show of discrimination.
Bravo on you. I've been battling for awhile now, it's nice to have some allies. You're not alone, even if the wind's blowing against folks like us for the time being. It's hard to push back when you're dealing with a population who've been terrorized and frightened by an intensive propaganda campaign this past year+. No thanks, I'll make my own decisions with respect to my personal safety, as I always have.

Danth
Old 05-20-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bravo on you. I've been battling for awhile now, it's nice to have some allies. You're not alone, even if the wind's blowing against folks like us for the time being. It's hard to push back when you're dealing with a population who've been terrorized and frightened by an intensive propaganda campaign this past year+. No thanks, I'll make my own decisions with respect to my personal safety, as I always have.

Danth
amen brother
Old 05-20-2021, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get the heck away from my liberty. It's not a question
Nothing stops these people having the liberty to hold contrary, unsupported opinions.

But it's still annoying when they vomit them out in public.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Imagine living in a country that has the best availability of the vaccine while other countries are begging to get it and poor countries dying by the thousands and still thinking it was a ruse by one of their national partys.
The American ego has no bounds
Old 05-20-2021, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans saying the quiet part loud again (fascism).
Closed Thread