Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine living in a country that has the best availability of the vaccine while other countries are begging to get it and poor countries dying by the thousands and still thinking it was a ruse by one of their national partys.
The American ego has no bounds
GOP Legislators Write in Opposition to Proposed TRIPS Waiver

Quote:
The group of Republican legislators who signed the letter, all of whom are members of the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet of the House Committee on the Judiciary, included Ranking Members Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Darrell Issa (R-CA), and Steve Chabot (R-OH), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Mike Johnson (R-LA), Tom Tiffany (R-WI), Thomas Massie (R-KY), Dan Bishop (R-NC), Michelle Fischbach (R-MN), Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI), and Cliff Bentz (R-OR).
Old 05-20-2021, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Imagine living in a country where they are using the Pandemic as a way to implement a fascist regime?

Bill C-10 for Canadians.. what rights in the U.S have been stomped on so far? I mean aside from having to wear a useless face diaper and watching an aggressive ad campaign 24/7 that could've fed, housed and vaccinated a small country with the funds they are propagating it with.
Last edited by Penish; 05-20-2021 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: Cause I can bitch.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

GOP voter: liberal degeneracy needs to be "culled" from the population.

GOP voter: also Biden is a fascist because he said to get vaccinated??
Old 05-20-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean aside from having to wear a useless face diaper
Hi are you a medical doctor, or a researcher whose name is followed by PhD?
Old 05-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Azeth, I'm sure it's clear to everyone you've been branded as the community retard, please delete yourself from the forums bud.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azeth, I'm sure it's clear to everyone you've been branded as the community retard, please delete yourself from the forums bud.
Is this a long-winded way to say No I do not have degree in medical science and therefore should keep my mouth shut?
Old 05-20-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

The mainstream media and MDs are always saying to wash your genitals, such normies.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Do non binary's have genitals?
Old 05-20-2021, 03:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi are you a medical doctor, or a researcher whose name is followed by PhD?
Quick, everyone post your political and social sciences degrees otherwise Azeth will tell you you're not allowed to have an opinion about politics or societal issues here in OT!
Old 05-20-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick, everyone post your political and social sciences degrees otherwise Azeth will tell you you're not allowed to have an opinion about politics or societal issues here in OT!
Yeah that's pretty accurate. If you have no education on a topic, I'm not sure why you're delivering an opinion on it.

Without using Google do you want to give me the ratio of methane and liquid oxygen that would be most efficient to use to put a satellite into space? No? Is that because you have no education on the topic and it's so foreign to you that you can't even formulate a thought around it?

That's kind of how you should feel about anything having to do with the covid 19 virus
Closed Thread