Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, gotcha. It is a little bit obfuscated between multiple meanings.

Got something better than incel (implies negativity or undesirability) , chaste or celibate (already taken in a religious context)? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Starkind isn't a sexuality.
Nova, you are Nova.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nova, you are Nova.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

My fantasy is china/canada/russia coalition against USA/UK/Euro (half of euro because most wont fight and most are hopped up on anti american goofballs)

but this way canada could funnel in troops from china, and finally we'll have a boots on the ground war in the USA and it will be glorious to watch it all burn.

IM JK you psychopaths (im not).... (jk i am).... (no i wish)
Old 06-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Asexual is what ugly people identify as. Imagine a caveman claiming to be asexual…”yeah okay grug, you’re just ugly and no one likes you”
Old 06-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah cave man be like,

Glag says to Clurg, what clurg? You a semtual?

U not like big strong ape looking hairy woman ape that look just like man? U not like man ape that look like big hairy woman?

U not asexual clurg, clurg is incell HAW HAW

*Clurg smashes Glags skull open
Old 06-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cave man be like,

Glag says to Clurg, what clurg? You a semtual?

U not like big strong ape looking hairy woman ape that look just like man? U not like man ape that look like big hairy woman?

U not asexual clurg, clurg is incell HAW HAW

*Clurg smashes Glags skull open
Old 06-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile the left marches on with the goal of hyper-exposing children to overtly sexual topics

seriously though...if you think this is ok you're part of the problem
I guess Toxigen is still melting down over the fact that gays and Jews didn't vote for Orange Man.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess Toxigen is still melting down over the fact that gays and Jews didn't vote for Orange Man.
They did tho.

I personally knew a closeted Jewish tran who used to go to all the cool GoP yacht parties.

Now maybe they voted for Hillary but I'm 99.99% sure she didn't because she bergered out about being accused of being a gay Democrat.

This is like IRL 2015 timeline stuff so u didn't see it on the forums and have to trust me.

Tbh. Idc lol. But its totally untrue and disingenuous to believe all Trannies are some weird Democrat poors or clowns.

This lady pretty cray cray tho. Sad I lost touch with her over political bullshit.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did tho.

I personally knew a closeted Jewish tran who used to go to all the cool GoP yacht parties.

Now maybe they voted for Hillary but I'm 99.99% sure she didn't because she bergered out about being accused of being a gay Democrat.

This is like IRL 2015 timeline stuff so u didn't see it on the forums and have to trust me.

Tbh. Idc lol. But its totally untrue and disingenuous to believe all Trannies are some weird Democrat poors or clowns.

This lady pretty cray cray tho. Sad I lost touch with her over political bullshit.
77 percent of Jewish voters were for Biden (up from 70 percent for Hillary).
Old 06-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

and yet, you say they are baby killers?

makes you wonder what the ultimate plan is for the left [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread