[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

L M A O
Old 07-21-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

"I was just trying to raise my skill!"
Old 07-21-2021, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

L M A O

Honestly, regardless of how much this sucks for those on the list this isnt a bug, it isnt a cheat its a legitimate part of the game. Im sure the GMs are going to take action. But I feel that they should of either made them magic to prevent this or just suck it up.

I mean how can they possibly punish these rogues for doing something that isnt exploiting anything besides EQs/p99 lack of planning for this situation?
Last edited by baue1446; 07-21-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-21-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean how can they possibly punish these rogues for doing something that isnt exploiting anything besides EQs/p99 lack of planning for this situation?
You can lawyer it all you want, but at the end of the day these people knew what they were doing was wrong. Whether the game allowed that or not is irrelevant.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-21-2021, 01:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the same justification for exploiting pathing
Old 07-21-2021, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_lock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the same justification for exploiting pathing
Thats a very broad association. Pathing exploits are to avoid game mechanics. Pickpocketing is not that
Old 07-21-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

You, yes YOU. Should be pickpocketing Holgresh Elder Beads
Old 07-21-2021, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

If you are really wanting a pair of beads right now but cannot sit in that list line, you should be bringing a rogue friend to WL, and run around killing the holgresh throughout the zone that arent being killed by the cave and the list camp, get elders to spawn and have a rogue buddy pickpocket the beads off those.

This way it isn't interfering with the idiots sittin in the cave for 60 hours and you aren't having to sit in the list to get beads. Seems like a win/win to me since the list camp should abso-fucking-lutely not affect every beads drop in the entire zone. You are also very unlikely to get caught doing this or anybody ever even finding out.

Or just fix it so beads dropping outside of the list range arent affected by the list, because thats just fucking insanely dumb to me that this is a thing right now.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Was the motivation to make this thread to get more people out there killing PH's to spawn more elders for the rogues to pickpocket?
Old 07-21-2021, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. If you did a 30+ hour camp for beads alone you have some serious issues.
Do all of you share accounts? Because I don't and i too have sat entire time checking the 8min-15min timer, and pulling for tens of hours on end.

Does the mass of the server share accounts?
Closed Thread