Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

OP is a cool dude, maybe a little misunderstood, but cool none the less.
Old 07-26-2021, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone remember when they banned rogues for using a classic ability exactly as that class ability was intended to do from Verant Day 1?

Only because P99 devs got pissed that someone thought of something that doesn't violate PNP, is not an exploit, is not hacking/cheating, is not an unintended advantage,

only because they don't want to take the time to make an iconic legendary legacy item flagged magic?

or at the very least they are just cock-blocking rogues with unwarranted bans until such time of the bi-annual patches
Old 07-26-2021, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone remember when they banned rogues for using a classic ability exactly as that class ability was intended to do from Verant Day 1?

Only because P99 devs got pissed that someone thought of something that doesn't violate PNP, is not an exploit, is not hacking/cheating, is not an unintended advantage,

only because they don't want to take the time to make an iconic legendary legacy item flagged magic?

or at the very least they are just cock-blocking rogues with unwarranted bans until such time of the bi-annual patches
Found the guy who had a char banned
Old 07-26-2021, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

nah my rogue is 58 on blue, named Trexller, and is alive and well.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a cool dude, maybe a little misunderstood, but cool none the less.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found the guy who had a char banned
Not even close.

A true rogue would not whine, complain or make everything about him.

Rogues do hard time. Never talk.

That guy sounded more like a monk.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

I got every class 50+ Couple 60s. Not a flex. just saying im not any class as a main.

I just log onto various forums and see if i can contribute or troll in my own memorable style
Old 07-27-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

The server really does feel like its dieing. Velious has segmented the already small population to a point where its starting to feel pretty empty. Last 2 days i have logged in only to log back out about 5 minutes later because the group scene around level 45 is ASS and i dont particularly like solo play unless im in a mood for it.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server really does feel like its dieing. Velious has segmented the already small population to a point where its starting to feel pretty empty. Last 2 days i have logged in only to log back out about 5 minutes later because the group scene around level 45 is ASS and i dont particularly like solo play unless im in a mood for it.
IMO once you get to Velious there’s really not as much of a point to playing on green. Since it will just be merged into blue soon. So might as well play on blue since it’s in the same stage. Some people don’t like blue since it’s mudflated though so I think they’re just waiting for fresh Green.
Closed Thread