Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea shaere, these people dont seem to believe me that Tunare had a very open raiding community untill Velious. Coming here and seeing the retarded guild drama is just a shame and people claimed its how it was on their servers. I guess we were just spoiled with a mature and fun community in the early days.

Ive kinda stopped playing the server, for now, because of the fact of how the raiding scene is and havnt apped to any guilds because of it either. Maybe once Kunark comes out things will smooth out a little more but seeing how ignorant and arrogant these players are, I have my doubts. Ill probably just race to 60, get my epic and quit again till Velious.
Damn that does kinda suck because you were always super hardcore! As someone who put forth so much effort into the server community from my perspective (which is mostly lurking on the boards) there is no doubt in my mind the maturity of the server will be hurting even more without your presence.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Well Phallax, you would think even if you started playing at a young age, you'd be in your 20s now! So I dont understand, never did understand guild drama. Loot comes and goes, and every new expansion changes things.... people that played before know! I guess we were lucky, cuz we had drama too...but no super guilds, perhaps because of the open raids taking down gods and dragons too?

But yeah, you should hang with Vordan Durg and I, we figure to lvl up, and by time Kunark hits be doing stuff in 50's 60's, should be more open then!

And hopefully we will bring open raiding back to the forefront, or keep it there after DOOM gets it rolling!
Last edited by h0tr0d (shaere); 07-02-2010 at 10:41 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 03:35 AM
Fire Giant

If you're looking to lead open raids, you may want to ask this guy for advice:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangorr_WAR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server doesn't have to many open raids, however <DOOM> Is leading public raids about 3- 4 times a week late night to help promote <DOOM> untill our main raid roster is filled. We post Times in the guild section. Some of these raids are drive bys meaning unplanned , because lots of stuff is never up. However , we are leading 1 - 2 Raids Scheduled <<< A week , the rest are all drive bys. If you would like to attend please contact someone in <DOOM> or myself for more info. We plan to bring the public raiding to this server and have it live on.

Thanks,

Vangorr <Leader> of <DOOM>
Going to be doing this again , probably sooner then you think. Fun times.

We had DA, IB , Eminence, Europa , Remedy, Dutchmasters , Sapientia , Flaming Gaze and many more during these. Good times.

One of the best ones was the 10 bps in one night. No Joke ask Swishahouse , or the people that were there that night was insane loot night for us. Prob best pub raid as far loot goes.
Last edited by Pycoba_rng; 01-29-2011 at 04:13 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 04:08 AM
Banned

One of the sucessful ones that we did in the begining on P99

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Those days were fun. Was nice to have people from all walks of life helping eachother out.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the sucessful ones that we did in the begining on P99

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Those days were fun. Was nice to have people from all walks of life helping eachother out.
Those guilds didn't even exist back in the dzay

That was like 6 months ago
Old 01-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those guilds didn't even exist back in the dzay

That was like 6 months ago
About 7-8 months ago. Took a 6.5 month break from game. Not sure what your trying to say here. However , this was back in the day of leading constant public raiding. Not so much back in the day of the servers life. Troll harder please.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Aviak

Things being on lockdown is a bummer but what can you do? This server is a little too good it seems.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Orc

Open raids will come. Atm there's not much raid content, and as little as it is, it doesn't take more than 2-3 raid guilds competing to completely empty it out. In kunark you'll have open vox and naggy raids for sure, and also venril raids after a little while.
Closed Thread