Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Orc

Default Bazek Revealed!! Dark Ascension

just for laughs check out this confrontation I had with bazek from Dark Ascension. On wednesday Aug 4th, while I was pulling for the plane of fear raid bazek randomly agro's mobs I'm splitting and trains them to our raid and casted Divine Aura (invulnerability). We kill all the mobs and he responds to me in tells with words such as "LAWLZ" etc... the same day sombody starts impersonating me on the project 1999 forums by creating a forum name Cazicthule and started talking trash in the R&F section.

The impersonator was obviously bazek level 50 cleric from Dark Ascension

just now I was visited by the very mastermind himself and this is what he said
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (66.7 KB, 489 views)
Old 08-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Kobold

lol Cazicthule is not bazek
Old 08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Get some SSs or tell an officer if Bazek trained you... I know for sure Cazicthule is not Bazek therefore making your argument invalid. Stop tryin to flame shit with false info.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Orc

this is just for laughs evorix were not debating who did this we already know. you guys are very sad people in the world and we laugh at you, get over it
Old 08-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Kobold

hmmm... ok? am i missing something?
Old 08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evorix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmmm... ok? am i missing something?
Braveheart = Cazic Thule (ingame)

Bazek = Cazicthule (forumtroll)

thats at least what seems obviously because the cazicthule troll forum account appeared after bazek got mad on Cazic.

Maybe its just a coincidence but i dont think so because nobody else has a reason to make look Cazic(the ingame player) look bad.

Whoever if it is a coincidence the screen above shows anyway what a moron this guy is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Braveheart = Cazic Thule (ingame)

Bazek = Cazicthule (forumtroll)

thats at least what seems obviously because the cazicthule troll forum account appeared after bazek got mad on Cazic.

Maybe its just a coincidence but i dont think so because nobody else has a reason to make look Cazic(the ingame player) look bad.

Whoever if it is a coincidence the screen above shows anyway what a moron this guy is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah ok, that clarifies things a little. But nonetheless, Cazicthule is noone from DA. This I know for a fact.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evorix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah ok, that clarifies things a little. But nonetheless, Cazicthule is noone from DA. This I know for a fact.
yeah....lots of facts that you probably are not aware of about DA.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah....lots of facts that you probably are not aware of about DA.
Cool story bro... but i do know this fact.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
isn't that Raren? the one from DA that was banned for exploits and trolls on here like a madman?
Closed Thread