Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd kick a hobo off the computer for a few minutes

Other option, stand in front of a busy Starbucks at 4 am and talk someone with a work truck onto taking me to work for labor. Then after i kicked ass all day id ask for a place to crash or borrow their phone to find a room on craigslist
Good ideas. You wouldn’t have to kick one off, you could just get on a list. And the ones at the computer tend to be the ones that are putting in job applications, looking for odd jobs online, etc. So they wouldn’t be the typical hobo. That type would get on to try to secretly jerk off lol
Old 05-28-2021, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd kick a hobo off the computer for a few minutes

Other option, stand in front of a busy Starbucks at 4 am and talk someone with a work truck onto taking me to work for labor. Then after i kicked ass all day id ask for a place to crash or borrow their phone to find a room on craigslist
Amen brother, I’d have them buy me a beer too after a good days work. And introduce me to their sister (who would be blonde). That’s how dad did it
Old 05-28-2021, 08:21 AM
Banned

Tbh I would probably chill on a beach somewhere.
Old 05-28-2021, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Walk around town looking for help wanted signs. Visit every restaurant ask if they need help in the back. If you see any landscapers ask the crew boss if they need help for the day. Tell them you work for cash, no need for paperwork. Walk into every church, ask for alms, tell them you're homeless and broke due to circumstances not drugs. Take what they give you, ask where the pantry is. Avoid homeless shelters ofc, sleep where you can until you can afford a weekly room somewhere, perhaps with your new dishwasher friends.

You are now on your way to comfortable retirement in Palm Springs.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

I’d be more curious OP about how many posters here have already experienced this little experiment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2021, 11:23 AM
Banned

if you haven't exper4ienced OP's right of passage, u are a virgin
Old 05-28-2021, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quality meme
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This would work eventually in a bunch of cities.

Like starkind suggested, your starter clothes for this project make a big difference if you have to start in 10 year veteran homeless person clothes you have more of an uphill climb but there are free clothes handouts and ways to steal or access clean water to get freshened up pretty easy. And if you went into a supercuts or private locally owned hair cut spot after cleaning up and explained your situation they would probably even give you a buzz cut for free.

Now if you have to start off addicted to heroin you have an even steeper up hill battle but with your normal person brains that allowed you to cope with normal life up to this point (mostly, for p99 players) you could probably even lick that because you don't have the mental baggage that lead to the addiction.

So I think that means that people that stay homeless have more things going on and we should figure out how to make their lives safer and less full of misery because they probably are missing some component that allows you or I to cope with present day society which it is important to note is something that we have made that is completely artificial and not natural in any way. Few of our institutions or rules or anything are "natural" so there is nothing "natural" about leaving people to die in the gutters when they can't hack it as well as you or I can.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

You can get a mailbox at UPS for like 20$ a month and it gives you an Apartment address.

I learned this on r/philly when I was taking one of the spammed private PPP loan scam DM courses.

Then in less than a week you can use the 30k stimulus loan to buy drugs and start an empire.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would work eventually in a bunch of cities.

Like starkind suggested, your starter clothes for this project make a big difference if you have to start in 10 year veteran homeless person clothes you have more of an uphill climb but there are free clothes handouts and ways to steal or access clean water to get freshened up pretty easy. And if you went into a supercuts or private locally owned hair cut spot after cleaning up and explained your situation they would probably even give you a buzz cut for free.

Now if you have to start off addicted to heroin you have an even steeper up hill battle but with your normal person brains that allowed you to cope with normal life up to this point (mostly, for p99 players) you could probably even lick that because you don't have the mental baggage that lead to the addiction.

So I think that means that people that stay homeless have more things going on and we should figure out how to make their lives safer and less full of misery because they probably are missing some component that allows you or I to cope with present day society which it is important to note is something that we have made that is completely artificial and not natural in any way. Few of our institutions or rules or anything are "natural" so there is nothing "natural" about leaving people to die in the gutters when they can't hack it as well as you or I can.
indeed 100%

absolutely

and we should do it in a nice way not fucking tie them down and electroshock the shit out of them
Closed Thread