Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 02:22 PM
Large Rat

Default Just coming back !!

Hey, P99'ers! Just coming back and using a vanilla install of Titanium. I wanted to know if there are any useful UI's - legit add-ons I can incorporate to help QoL and ease back into P99 green. Thanks!
Old 07-20-2021, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And I dont know of any addons that work other then Nparse and Gina
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 07-20-2021, 02:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And I dont know of any addons that work other then Nparse and Gina
Thanks! Right on, the links for these can be found in the forums I assume?
Old 07-20-2021, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

GINA & nParse for SURE. Use GINA for timers/triggers and nParse for the map. Both programs are simply log parsers. Purist masochists will complain about their existence, but ignore them. Highly recommend finding the helpful YouTube videos on getting GINA running

GINA: https://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Default.aspx

nParse: https://github.com/nomns/nparse
Old 07-20-2021, 02:47 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GINA & nParse for SURE. Use GINA for timers/triggers and nParse for the map. Both programs are simply log parsers. Purist masochists will complain about their existence, but ignore them. Highly recommend finding the helpful YouTube videos on getting GINA running

GINA: https://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Default.aspx

nParse: https://github.com/nomns/nparse
Thanks, greatly appreciated!
Old 07-20-2021, 04:00 PM
Orc

Zliz's EQ map. Updates your position on a map (separate window) every time you /loc. Sense Heading will also display direction. Super helpful. Make sure you run it as admin once it's configured or it won't work.
Old 07-20-2021, 04:51 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zliz's EQ map. Updates your position on a map (separate window) every time you /loc. Sense Heading will also display direction. Super helpful. Make sure you run it as admin once it's configured or it won't work.
Thank you! This will be very helpful. It's been some time since I played, so a little help remembering the areas will be great.
Old 07-21-2021, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this legal? Or did the devs just not realize it was being used
Old 07-21-2021, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this legal? Or did the devs just not realize it was being used
Same way all the other stuff is legal. It just reads your log file and complies it. Idk why people use all this shit. It’s like playing a totally different game.
Closed Thread