Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Default Calm Down Nerd

obsessed much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Further sources that Lite distributed modified game files through WhatsApp to Azrael's core
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lite is the distributor of these modified game files.

Both him and Brobb are hacking on this server.
Quote:
Rag screen dragging on his monk. Uses modified game files to cheat, still sucks on both classes he plays.

Cool thread though.
Quote:
Get your freeport vision from that whatsapp group while it's still circulating since you're back twerk.
Quote:
Sorry your friends cheat at everquest. Keep linking some video like anyone cares tho bans inc for macca and anyone else caught using freeport vision.

L2p bro.
Quote:
Maccas a cheating scumlord like everyone else associated with that whatsapp group.

Dude used modified game files to gain an unfair advantage in game because bottom line is azrael core is sour they can't kill CT.

Anyways dudes going to be perma banned eventually for cheating. Thanks for throwing that katana in the garbage.
Quote:
See sig for list of the biggest cheaters on the box you can detag from your guild.
Quote:
Go modify some more game files you fucking clown.
Quote:
I'm just glad our competition for the past nine months has been autistic retards. The fact you actually gave PD loot to a bard that's going to get banned for hacking is a perfect example of why we've been easily shitting on you guys since we formed holo back up.
Quote:
Empire recruiting, only non cheating guild on the box.
Quote:
Yeah I'd be reverting back to old files asap after today too. Nice try see sig.
Quote:
Those files were passed around in Whatsapp to everyone currently in my sig.

Macca is not the only person hacking and breaking the #1 rule of playing on this project.

Take the appropriate actions please devs.
Quote:
Macca is not the only person using those files.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

allow me to translate all of the above quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors
Lite posted a video where he humiliated me. He 100-0'd me in PvP and I am ashamed of this. Now I am pitifully fighting back but citing skeletongate every 11 seconds like a deranged low T beta. Someone help me.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

I get what you mean but did you really spend time searching and quoting all of those?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get what you mean but did you really spend time searching and quoting all of those?
they were all on the first or second page of his history, posted within the last 24-36 hours.

very little time spent in thread creation.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

Goot's immersion levels are off the charts. Don't you fly a airplane sometime? I'd much rather be flying then obsessing over someone's quotes to the point of no return. Jus sayin~
Old 07-09-2015, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goot's immersion levels are off the charts. Don't you fly a airplane sometime? I'd much rather be flying then obsessing over someone's quotes to the point of no return. Jus sayin~
yes i fly airplanes, and my immersion is lower than its every been.

mostly just having fun making gifs and trolling obsessed retards.

ps. hey man! long time no talk.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Love the gif's man! And hello [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
x100
Old 07-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

if you can't beat em, do everything you possibly can to try and get them banned.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you can't beat em, cry about it.
ftfy
Closed Thread