Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Chest = Osama

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess that went over your head a bit.

The whole R/C/FFA system was created to limit the ability of Class C to fuck with Class R. However, because you feel that griefing people is some sort of playstyle or emotionally healthy life choice (the mind boggles), you are doing everything you can to blur those boundaries and allow this to continue.

Since this ridiculous position advances to borderline insanity when you consider that the filthy casuals make up a majority of players in the endgame (by the way, I bet that majority is even higher now that the Class R/C system is in place. Fascinating stuff, isn't it) you feel the need to put majority in quotes to emphasize that fact that you don't give a fuck about Class R except as far as they provide targets for Class C.
I think what Loraen meant to say in a more eloquent manner is that he is frustrated that Class C people can have characters in Class R guilds, as he believes this goes against the spirit of the server rules and thinks some individuals might be abusing the class system.

Furthermore, he thinks that end game Class C competition is a mockery of the idea of competition because it involves a dice roll to determine who gets FTE, especially since some individuals might be rigging the dice. He would like Velious to be released so guilds have to actually be skilled at killing difficult mobs as opposed to throwing as many players as possible at them.

Thanks for your input, Loraen.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

One time I had a puppy and I was walking with my puppy then Chest and his gang of finger-snapping thugs known as BDA saw my puppy and they all killed it. Then TMO showed up and brought my puppy back to life, thank baby jesus.

Quote:
Quote:
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

BDA = 3 letters
RMT = 3 letters

Coincidence? You be the judge.

Quote:
Quote:
Truth.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One time I had a puppy and I was walking with my puppy then Chest and his gang of finger-snapping thugs known as BDA saw my puppy and they all killed it. Then TMO showed up and brought my puppy back to life, thank baby jesus.
You're welcome
Old 06-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

yay added my first person to ignore!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA = 3 letters
RMT = 3 letters

Coincidence? You be the judge.
HL3 = three characters.

HL3 confirmed.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Bregan D'Aerth = Her Rat Bag End

Makes you think.

Quote:
Quote:
Truth.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

BDA = Obama Bux Raiding

Quote:
Quote:
Truth.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Casuals make up a little over 2/3rds of the raid scene, with hardcores being a little less than a third. We're not going to alienate that other third just to appease 'the majority'.
Don't take this criticism personally, but it sure feels like you're alienating the majority to appease the minority. How is that better?
Closed Thread