Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA is the North Korea P99, Little dogs who talk a lot of shit but if they actually tried anything they would get shit on. If it wasn't for these artificial raid rules( Like U.N. Charity) they would cease to exist as anything other than a Guk leveling group.

We all know who Glorious Leader is.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He eats because he is unhappy, and he is unhappy because he eats.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

what if chest and catherine are the same person? catherine could be the tranny alter ego of chest like fight club. chest wakes up some mornings tired like he hasnt slept, wearing a shade of lipstick that doesnt match the kind he colors his inner elbow with when practicing for 'girls'.... just a thought.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if chest and catherine are the same person? catherine could be the tranny alter ego of chest like fight club. chest wakes up some mornings tired like he hasnt slept, wearing a shade of lipstick that doesnt match the kind he colors his inner elbow with when practicing for 'girls'.... just a thought.
That's fucking stupid. His tranny alter ego is someone completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he's depressed. He hates everything because he hates himself. He's allowed his real life to decay, and now everything he has resides on an emulated server.

Cut him some slack and let him vent before he ends up like rellapse.
Nietzsche could not have said it better himself.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Aviak

My answer: The people.

I'm sure my answer is the same reason that most people stay in their respective guilds.

You guys see the text version of Chest. I hear the person (regularly, in Vent). The people in BDA can very honestly claim real life friendship. They don't just meet online for beers, they've gotten together and in some cases travelled to get together for beers.

Logging on for events (planned or otherwise) is fun, and it has less to do with loot than it does with enjoying the company of each other. Raiding for loot is nothing more than an objective, and most of the senior people in BDA (including Chest) reached those objectives years ago.

The only thing that's left when you've reached your own objective is to help your friends (old and new) reach theirs, and keeping things interesting so that you can continue to regularly enjoy each other's company.

Nobody is going to like 100% of the population, and 100% of the population isn't going to like you either. I tend to see the same names poking at BDA and Chest, and while they speak with loud voices they don't make up even 3% of the server's population.

I recognize that everyone has their own idea of what is fun, and why they play. What I don't understand is why it matters what someone who doesn't travel in your own circle considers fun.

Whatever floats your boat... you have my answer.

Blue: (Inactive)
Pinoit Pumpie, Elleyne
<Bregan D'Aerth>

TAKProject: (Inactive)
Marshmallow Staypuffed, Pinoit, Pinot, Piia, Dahria, Freyja, Inaera, Naga, Bhut, Mata

Green: (Inactive)
Echofreya
<Black Lotus>

Formerly:
Babayaaga Danaeis, Ellyn Danaeis
~Xegony
Old 06-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercesyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, we do have a policy like that .. Who the fuck are you? Stop spelling my guild's name wrong !
Typo on my part.

WE do have a no-RNF policy? Since when? *Might have to raise a fuss on the forum*
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-28-2014, 03:23 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typo on my part.

WE do have a no-RNF policy? Since when? *Might have to raise a fuss on the forum*
We don't =), but spell our name right !
Old 06-28-2014, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercesyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't =), but spell our name right !
Didn't think so. (Although I admit, I did recheck the guild rules just to make sure.) I'll spell it right from now on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did recheck the guild rules just to make sure.)
Mission accomplished !
Closed Thread