Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I for one am looking forward to lavittz training wyverns under the blood guard tag again.
Sadly, we can't go use Blood Guard as Manasana owns that. Though I would doubt even he would pull something this silly.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

I guess I'm confused. Nemce wants the name removed from the current group of raiders but not to lead the(or a seperate) guild on P99?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm confused. Nemce wants the name removed from the current group of raiders but not to lead the(or a seperate) guild on P99?
Correct.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds correct from my interpretation.

He doesn't want to be associated with a guild that went from casual to competitive. He believes we've sunk too low to be worthy of the tag. As such he petitioned the GMs to force us to do a name change.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Apparently, his guild on TAKP is to casual to be associated with a non super casual guild with the same name, that is older, and on a different server that he has nothing to do with anymore.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is really simple and clear. I don’t know how anyone could be confused.

His thought process goes like this:

Do you poop sock?
If yes then your hard core and a jerk.
If no then your family friendly and a nice guy.

Also:

Do you deny other guilds pixels?
If yes then your hard core and a jerk.
If no then your family friendly and a nice guy.

...and also:

Do you deny other people a guild tag?
If yes then your family friendly and a nice guy.
If no then...why not lmfao!
Old 11-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what's also simple? Minding your own business on TAKP, lol.
Mind your tongue peasant, you can be wiped away with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a push of a button.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Kobold

Lol is this really the reason? Has something changed where people from TAKP are getting confused with p99 players? Lol nobody thinks of Nemce as p99 AG guild leader as he hasn’t played there for years. Pretty sure if you start a company, then transfer leadership, you don’t get to come back years later and say you don’t like how successful they’ve been and change the name of the company.

But hey, it’s P99, so I guess you can right? Lol
Old 11-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol is this really the reason? Has something changed where people from TAKP are getting confused with p99 players? Lol nobody thinks of Nemce as p99 AG guild leader as he hasn’t played there for years. Pretty sure if you start a company, then transfer leadership, you don’t get to come back years later and say you don’t like how successful they’ve been and change the name of the company.

Sadly that is not the world we live in. Nemce thinks we've gone into the business of denying casuals pixels and has come back to enact revenge and deny us our tag.

I'm outta RNF juice, c yall later.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you own the majority of shares you can nearly do whatever you please. (not that this applies to this particular situation)

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread