Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Damn dude that guy doesnt seem like the kinda guy that deserves to go to sleep thinking about those eyes looking at him as he shot and killed them.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:12 AM
Fire Giant

Rand Paul blasts Anthony Fauci after NIH admits gain-of-function funding

I told you USA helped fund COVID19 creation in Wuhan. They're trying to kill 7.3 billion of us.

You wont find this on CNN.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-22-2021 at 07:24 AM..
Old 10-22-2021, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

If you don't think the "vaccine" was developed in parallel with the virus you deserve what is coming.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I told you USA helped fund COVID19 creation in Wuhan. They're trying to kill 7.3 billion of us.

Well good for Rand Paul getting it out in the open. But I'm guessing this will just turn into some kind of partisan shit.

It would be nice if we could get some public heat on the fact that we are continuing to make these bio weapons (whether the intention of the research or not). Its just a matter of time before another crazy illness x10 worse than covid.

It might take 50 years but it will happen if we continue to do it in these sketchy Chinese labs. Not to mention the utter retardation of giving our biggest rival all this science as well.

What is all this risk for? So we can sell a bunch of flu shots throughout the year? That's the impression I'm getting.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-22-2021 at 10:34 AM..
Old 10-22-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well good for Rand Paul getting it out in the open. But I'm guessing this will just turn into some kind of partisan shit.

It would be nice if we could get some public heat on the fact that we are continuing to make these bio weapons (whether the intention of the research or not). Its just a matter of time before another crazy illness x10 worse than covid.

It might take 50 years but it will happen if we continue to do it in these sketchy Chinese labs. Not to mention the utter retardation of giving our biggest rival all this science as well.

What is all this risk for? So we can sell a bunch of flu shots throughout the year? That's the impression I'm getting.
No such thing as rival, wrong word. China is near-peer or less, like France. Our only peers are the UK and mayyyyyybe AUS.

Anyway what's gain of function?
Old 10-22-2021, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

In 50 years everyone on Earth will have long been dead. Fruit Bat Virus. Did you really believe this was not Armageddon?

They're (Illuminati) using YOUR tax dollars to try to discover how to kill you, yours, and everyone else.

Hackers broke into Donald Trump's upcoming social media site, creating fake accounts for Trump and Steve Bannon and posting a photo of a defecating pig. Stupid DNCtards. Where them emails bitch?

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch and Bill's a bitch too for not leaving you.

IMAGINE HAVING TO LIVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE WITH, AND THEN DIE IN BED NEXT TO HILLARY CLINTON.

Republicans better be ready to bring out every cheat known to 'win' 2024, same as DNC did in 2020. Political WAR is on.
Chelsea isn't going to keep your dynasty going. You two idiots gave up your lifes for nothing.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-22-2021 at 10:59 AM..
Old 10-22-2021, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is so stupid and it comes from the very Republican (Rand Paul) that didn't use precaution and got Covid19.

The human population has seen a Coronavirus (what Covid19 is) in the past kill millions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1889%E...31890_pandemic

To think a coronavirus has to be engineered and released on the public is ridiculously stupid and at one time was only meant as comedy.

My God, SARS-Cov-2 (a Coronavirus) had just affected China in 2004.

In fact there are over 500 Coronavirus like viruses found in some of the bats studied.
It would be irresponsible if we didn't study these viruses (even stated by Fauci)
And yes some of them can be passed on to humans from the bat.

Hell, Scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology went to the cave to collect guano samples. In November 2019, three researchers became sick with a flu-like illness and sought hospital care, according to a U.S. intelligence.

The first known coronavirus cases were reported in late December 2019 in Wuhan province, and the first death was reported there in January 2020. It is very possible those individuals passed the Conoravirus we know now as a variant Covid19.

We seem to forget the mismanaged response to this virus in the US was clearly from one party. Those that continue to pass misinformation by regurgitation word of mouth (their own research) are the problem. To the point many of these who have succumb to this misinformation have turned to Xenophobia to work out their aggression and confusion.

"Knowledge" who is just Nirgon and Meso you are extremely to easily manipulated by conspiracy theories. Saying get help really isn't going to fix anything. Even taking your soapbox away hasn't helped. Others just need to realize you have issues. I just feel bad that partisan posters will look to your statements as supporting talking points.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Yes, I'm your God's God. Is your God love, money, or lust? I'm the God of all that.

Fruit Bat.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Must be nice to have staff ignore your parachute accounts blatantly dodging bans and ranting about paste eater conspiracy theories.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the goverment working on a bioweapon that kills everyone is basically the theme to every sci fi book ever it's inevitable unless we change who we are fundamentally and the only way that is going to happen is if jesus shows up.
Closed Thread