Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 08:15 PM
Banned

Texas schools are being told to teach ‘opposing views’ of the Holocaust. Why?

Texas school district’s ban on long hair for boys prompts lawsuit

Clearly the left has lost its mind with culture war issues like climate, college, and family support.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas schools are being told to teach ‘opposing views’ of the Holocaust. Why?

Texas school district’s ban on long hair for boys prompts lawsuit

Clearly the left has lost its mind with culture war issues like climate, college, and family support.
How can the schools enforce this? Oh wait. It's backed up by government force and coercion.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:50 PM
Banned

Fascism revolves around a victim complex. The movements come up with reasons why the majority group in the country is being victimized by evil minorities.

There is about 25-30% of any given population that basically have fascist psychologies. Just give them that chance and they will enthusiastically victimize others -- rationalizing that they are protecting themselves.

A few ways to spot a fascist:

They suck up to those in power and look for "safe" scapegoats. You guys seen this asshole in every EQ guild. Kissing ass to the leader and the officers, piling on to someone who screwed up at every opportunity.

They tend to view the world as some zero-sum game for survival.

Strong on the believe there is something inherently good about conformity.

I've seen this personality on the left. There the assholes trying to round up the rednecks from the jan 6 riot. No they won't criticize wallstreet, yes they will punch down on poor hogs.

I just tend to think its not as dangerous.

But either way, the job of American elites as I see it, is to make sure these kinds of people aren't in power. The problem is they want to hang on to way things are -- they just spent 30 years getting it this rigged and they want to keep it that way.

Fascists are natural allies to those trying to suppress a population like this.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-22-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Old 10-22-2021, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fascism revolves around a victim complex
“Because I choose not to ever be a victim. I cannot choose whether I’m victimized, but I have the ability to say ‘I’ll never be a victim’”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-22-2021, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fascism revolves around a victim complex.
Wait. Can we unpack this with regards to leftist politics.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait. Can we unpack this with regards to leftist politics.
I'm not talking about actual external structure here. It's more of a personality type to watch out for. Because they will kill when the time comes.

Plenty of fascists are in the DNC.

Basically those that want to shut down information on the internet. Those that want to completely ostracize anyone rightwing from society. Some have weird ideas that you basically shouldn't interact with white men. They view CNN and MSNBC as some kind of objective truth dispensers.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-22-2021 at 11:30 PM..
Old 10-22-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Because I choose not to ever be a victim. I cannot choose whether I’m victimized, but I have the ability to say ‘I’ll never be a victim’”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
What if I get shot?
Old 10-22-2021, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not talking about actual external structure here. It's more of a personality type to watch out for. Because they will kill when the time comes.

Plenty of fascists are in the DNC
all of the DNC's platform is based on victimhood. We can say that the conservatives are victims but lets be realistic the policy they care about gives zero f's if you are a victim and expects you to deal with it.

So the difference is, someone who whines (conservatives), vs someone who actually tries to use being a victim to govern (democrats).

That leads me to believe that based on your theory the ONLY fascists are the DNC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2021, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if I get shot?
Then it's your fault, didn't you listen to the damn video?
Old 10-22-2021, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Then it's your fault, didn't you listen to the damn video?
No I didn't [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread