Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-15-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I require an IP exception for a character to have any value to me because EQ is and always has been a shared hobby between the wife and I (with our daughter logging on once in awhile now, too). I do other stuff for the most part when I'm on my own. I'm not overly interested in this game as a solo exercise. So while you're technically correct in that I could create an endless steam of useless characters--why would I want to?

Won't argue the above is something of an exception to the usual trend, but it's a valid enough one for specific cases.

Danth
So you would never want your wife or child to maybe switch it up and play one of your characters, while still having access to the rest of your stable of chars?

K, suit yourself.

(tbh some people are just massively failing at reading comprehension in this thread)
Old 06-15-2022, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you would never want your wife or child to maybe switch it up and play one of your characters, while still having access to the rest of your stable of chars?

K, suit yourself.

(tbh some people are just massively failing at reading comprehension in this thread)
I mean, are you asking me personally? Or just a generic question to the masses-

If you are directing this at me- I don't raid, i don't have a wife or a child, and i definitely dont need to be playing on 3 different servers at the same time.. Therefore i hope you can see why folks would chose a more simplistic approach to their accounts.

I mean honestly.. You guys are finding a need to play 3 servers at the same time?! Wtf, and if you have wife and kids and priorities, then how the even more fuck?!?!
Old 06-15-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, are you asking me personally? Or just a generic question to the masses-

If you are directing this at me- I don't raid, i don't have a wife or a child, and i definitely dont need to be playing on 3 different servers at the same time.. Therefore i hope you can see why folks would chose a more simplistic approach to their accounts.

I mean honestly.. You guys are finding a need to play 3 servers at the same time?! Wtf, and if you have wife and kids and priorities, then how the even more fuck?!?!
You failed on all 3 servers, hope that helps.
Old 06-15-2022, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You failed on all 3 servers, hope that helps.
Haha ok, good job beating everquest then 3 different times. That's a cool topic to discuss with your friends during Magic gatherings at your local Uncles Games.

Don't you ever disrespect me by hanging out at a high school lunch table of fucking wizards on your Friday nights.
Old 06-15-2022, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha ok, good job beating everquest then 3 different times. That's a cool topic to discuss with your friends during Magic gatherings at your local Uncles Games.

Don't you ever disrespect me by hanging out at a high school lunch table of fucking wizards on your Friday nights.
Sorry you got fail
Old 06-15-2022, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you got fail
Don't you ever disrespect me by replying again.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don't you ever disrespect me by replying again.
Maybe the new green will work for you, surely the 4th time is the charm.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Maybe the new green will work for you, surely the 4th time is the charm.
Talky talky talky talky....
Old 06-16-2022, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Default Why more than 1 account?

Simple, 8 character limit.

Only 8 characters allowed per account. IF merger of green and blue is in the future, then that means 8 character limit per account across both servers. I enjoy experimenting different class/race combos so have 20+ toons lvl 10+.

Also, if I feel like boxing, I can use those same login server accounts to log into PEQ for my box group. (Heck, there are many people who play PEQ with box raids, so possibly 50+ login server accounts.)
Balamorm<ALS> - Barbarian Rogue
Deetith - Iksar Monk
Last edited by Garnaak; 06-16-2022 at 05:31 PM..