View Poll Results: Best method that is still legal:
Wilderness stranding 0 0%
These stairs sure are slippery! 3 25.00%
Roller coaster 2 16.67%
American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if in the history of AI there will be a chapter, for the long period of time there was NO such thing as AI but people anthapamorphised machine learning so much that they thought there was, and people started marrying their computers and falling in love, and then like many many years later they all discovered they basically were married to a hammer, or a Buick.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Dumb guy here, but I say prosecuting interstate abortions would violate either the commerce clause or compact clause or both.

So there!
Old 06-25-2022, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

I mean in what universe do we think we can say someone cant cross a line?
Old 06-25-2022, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean in what universe do we think we can say someone cant cross a line?
Ralph pls go
Old 06-25-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who believes in good government knows that roe v wade and the way the Supreme Court in USA can autojam new morality into our society is questionable and made an issue that solved organically elsewhere into a hot button issue for the last 50
Fuckin years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00057m8

Listen to this actual big brain to have your spirit cleansed of bullshit hogwash trash you may hear on TV. It is gold, and provides interesting insight for our problems despite being from a British perspective (mirror world USA)
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who believes in good government knows that roe v wade and the way the Supreme Court in USA can autojam new morality into our society is questionable and made an issue that solved organically elsewhere into a hot button issue for the last 50
Fuckin years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00057m8

Listen to this actual big brain to have your spirit cleansed of bullshit hogwash trash you may hear on TV. It is gold, and provides interesting insight for our problems despite being from a British perspective (mirror world USA)
I'm not autistic enough to listen to podcasts, soz. 🙃
Old 06-25-2022, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

It’s not a podcast it’s an audio recording.

You’ll like it.

But I was just on Imgur and I’m seeing all these people talking about how the Supreme Court just made something illegal.

All I see them doing is not saying something must be legal.

It’s tough because we have big government over reach and I believe it should be cut down big time and that states should make more individual choices and that the federal government sucks.

But at the same time they’re still so big and terrible and no one does democracy right now so i can see how it’s tough for a law like this to change.

There’s a handful of states that aren’t on the same page about abortion as the federal government once forced them to be.

I dunno it’s pretty dumb.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-25-2022, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

I don't believe abortion is a good thing but I believe even more in the government staying the fuck out of my life. Giving states the option to be radical in what they can impose on citizens is literally the only function of the federal government and they are punting so crazy fucks like Ted Cruz can go on religious zealot campaigns that appeal to elderly voters or others that are affected 0% and are soap boxing from their ivy tower.

DONT KILL BABIES, HAIL JESUS, I HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT BUT I HAVE BIG TIME OPINIONS ON THE MATTER
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 06-25-2022 at 03:26 AM..
Old 06-25-2022, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look if you think we're going to live in a post rapture movie's antichrist version of america because of roe v wade then by all means, I hope you're right.

but we will never live in a version of america where anyone is not able to cross state lines to do whatever the fuck they want.
Old 06-25-2022, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Tbh im almost coming around.

On one hand, stfu feds, eat a duck

On the other, fuck off everyone don’t tell me what to do.

I guess the issue really is about the fact that this topic is when is it okay to kill a baby. And the federal government isn’t capable of making that decision.

As to people who think everyone should be able to make the decision on their own (and therefore believe the federal government should mandate legality) the issue is the fact that to a pro lifer, that’s the same as the federal government saying it’s okay to kill a baby.

And to those that say Christian morals or whatever shouldn’t dictate anything, okay, however actual morals always dictate everything. That’s how we decide adult v adult murder is not okay, and every other real law we have.

But I dunno. I guess 50 years of fighting about it hadn’t fixed it.

Go burn down your state legislature that can make abortion legal in about ten minutes, if this law impacts you.

Im in cali, we’ve been killing babies and banning uglies from the streets from day one.
Lost but not forgotten.