Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Default What changes will come with velious?

This may have been already asked, but I can't think of what search terms to use that won't come back with 1000000 results.

Question: What changes to the game (other than the velious content) will come when velious is released (e.g. xp mods, suchandsuch item will be removed, agro changes etc.)? And what about patches after Velious was released, but before Luclin? What changes can we expect after release?
Old 01-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Hybrid penalty goes away
Old 01-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Velious pixel lust will subside... and the "what next?" threads will begin, and everyone will be looking up at the moon, wondering...
Old 01-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious pixel lust will subside... and the "what next?" threads will begin, and everyone will be looking up at the moon, wondering...
And then the everyone else but those two will run up to the moon-gazers and beat them down with clubs.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then the everyone else but those two will run up to the moon-gazers and beat them down with clubs.
I'll be handing out the clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Kunark pixel lust requires server-wide staff intervention after 3 years, then Velious pixel lust will be truly unprecedented in the annals of gaming history.

That said, there's a lot of pixels I'm hard for in Velious.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allakhazam Patch Notes

Root and Snare stack now -- 1 Month after Velious - 1
Chloroblast + Nature's Touch spells added -- 2 Months after Velious - 1
Track Skill Cap Increased from 50 -> 125 -- 3 Months After Velious - 1
Faydedar + Venril Sathir made triggerable for Epic Quest -- 3 Months after Velious - 1
Venril Sathir made 3 day respawn, VSR faster respawn -- 4 Months after Velious - 1
Foraging when hungry/thirsty makes you automatically get food/water -- 4 Months after Velious - 1
Wind of the North/South can be casted from anywhere + Egress works indoors -- 6 Months after Velious - 1

I think those are all the big changes for druids after Velious.
Druid relevant changes
Old 01-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Holy shit, the volunteers just got served a timeline to work to. I don't think that'll happen here Daldaen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goshozal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Kunark pixel lust requires server-wide staff intervention after 3 years, then Velious pixel lust will be truly unprecedented in the annals of gaming history.
I agree, and watch out for those prices... they'll be anything but cold.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be handing out the clubs.
Cats on the moon!!!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe I'll do a "LUCLIN" in a moon like font to try and warm people to the idea, maybe put it in my sig and pester the devs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread