Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was never about race. Is the fact that Obama has been one of the worst presidents in history also because of his race? Are you saying everything involving Obama is a race thing because he isn't white?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinking of birtherism as a race thing is easy and I understand it. But I think it misses the forest for the trees - all Democrat rule has been cast as illegitimate since the Reagan Revolution.
please read better
Old 09-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

But that statement is untrue

Only the ones who have brain damage and are unfit to lead are questions. The rest are criticized, just like every nominee ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 09-17-2016, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that statement is untrue

Only the ones who have brain damage and are unfit to lead are questions. The rest are criticized, just like every nominee ever

so the impeachment of Bill Clinton and the planned day 1 impeachment of Hillary are what, then?

what about obama getting blamed for the great recession, the market crash that took place before he was even President-Elect?
Last edited by Pokesan; 09-17-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Old 09-17-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

obama is white and clinton wuz born at an airport(international border crossing) in a test tube(cells arent human)...

obama being worst ever doesnt account for nanny rodham's future reign, he is there to make her look human/sane/rational

the whole thing is deplorable.... ok enough of me... can ignore now
Old 09-17-2016, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, if you actually believe it was printed about him without his knowledge and approval, it only proves you've forfeited your objectivity on the matter.

If someone I work for or someone that works for me prints something about me, in multiple places, and I don't go through the motions of having it changed and removed immediately, it stands as direct evidence that it was MY words or an accurate statement regarding me.

To suggest otherwise is foolishness and intellectually dishonest.
IDK man, there is no evidence anywhere he ever claimed to be from Kenya -- plenty to the contrary. Like every government form or application he ever filled out before he could possibly know he would be president some day. His book says Hawaii -- stories about him say Hawaii -- people that knew him said Hawaii...the person that wrote that pamphlet said she was wrong and he didn't say that to her....

So even if his behavior on the pamphlet was a little out of the ordinary. I still think its far more objective to assume he is from Hawaii.

Now as for if his behavior on the pamphlet was strange...I don't really think so dude. It was 1991 -- shit was a little more sloppy when it came to small time advertising then. Obama has always been a very busy guy -- and frankly it doesn't seem unlikely he didn't pay that close of attention to it. It could also be that he thought it looked decent on the pamphlet and wasn't very misleading.

Either not paying attention to the pamphlet or ignoring it was unimportant seem like vastly more plausible reasons for the print error than the conspiracy theories.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the impeachment of Bill Clinton and the planned day 1 impeachment of Hillary are what, then?
Bill Clinton got impeached for fucking up. It's called accountability, and it's something more liberals and democrats need to acquaint themselves with.

Hillary won't get impeached first day for several reasons.

1) She isn't going to get elected. She, like Bernie is a shill. At the last minute, some health issue is going to make her drop out which will lead to either

a) Democrats pushing someone some filthy marxist that no one would otherwise vote for, or
b) Obama declaring martial law and refusing to leave office. He'll have an army of civilians to fight for him, on top of the military. Those fema camps will start being put to use, and World war 3 will be initiated, with Obama forming the 4th reich

2) Trump is going to win, because the more people are voting for him because Hillary is so clearly unelectable.

3) If she does win, voting will have nothing to do with it, and the powers that be wouldn't try to impeach the beast they shoved into office.

Quote:

Old 09-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
objective to assume

Either not paying attention to the pamphlet or ignoring it was unimportant seem like vastly more plausible reasons for the print error than the conspiracy theories.
double standard?

Quote:
Bill Clinton got impeached for fucking up.
Bill Clinton was acquitted. The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment. Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice.

congress has no teeth anymore... everyone is all rockstar president minded...

all this shit currently going on is mostly to b blamed on supreme court and congress
Last edited by entruil; 09-17-2016 at 02:23 PM..
Old 09-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bill Clinton got impeached for fucking up. It's called accountability, and it's something more liberals and democrats need to acquaint themselves with.

Hillary won't get impeached first day for several reasons.

1) She isn't going to get elected. She, like Bernie is a shill. At the last minute, some health issue is going to make her drop out which will lead to either

a) Democrats pushing someone some filthy marxist that no one would otherwise vote for, or
b) Obama declaring martial law and refusing to leave office. He'll have an army of civilians to fight for him, on top of the military. Those fema camps will start being put to use, and World war 3 will be initiated, with Obama forming the 4th reich

2) Trump is going to win, because the more people are voting for him because Hillary is so clearly unelectable.

3) If she does win, voting will have nothing to do with it, and the powers that be wouldn't try to impeach the beast they shoved into office.
you're terrible
Old 09-17-2016, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Youre uninformed

Quote:

Old 09-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
CNN getting exactly what they deserve is wonderful. Trump tricked them into live broadcasting a 30 minute infomercial for him - complete with military endorsements and a tour of his new hotel. News bosses mutually agreed to erase the footage.

They're not mad he lied, they're mad because he made it clear how unimportant and irrelevant they are to him. Whether you like Trump or not, he did a good thing here.
I actually think Trump has been great for America as long as he doesn't win. Mostly because he has done a great job exposing how corrupt and obsessed with the bottom line the media is. He does it by showing rather than just trying to explain it with rhetoric based in right wing ideology.

In general, Trump has laid the groundwork for a Republican party to be something more than a mouth piece for the wealthy. That is huge. The fundamental problem is small amounts of people using government control and entrench their wealth. I think the populist Republican party in a few decades will be ready to take on this problem with elements of the Democrats.

But that is for another election.
Closed Thread