Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone needs to level up their trolling skill. No rustles.
it true :c i not a good troll. im sorry :c

i really actually like the idea of sharuramensuke though ^^
Old 03-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really actually like the idea of sharuramensuke though ^^
Sounds like a great anime to me. And I believe it would be Shiyarumengu (if you're transliterating).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a great anime to me. And I believe it would be Shiyarumengu (if you're transliterating).
mine sound like a pretty ninja though
Old 03-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mine sound like a pretty ninja though
True

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man i used to rip ass on lee sin in the jungle. now i dont have the patience or inclination to play MOBAs
Yea MOBAs are fun. But I can't play them for 3 reasons:

1) The community is a garbage mix of teenagers with shitty attitudes and adults that act like teenagers with shitty attitudes. People say "oh just queue with friends." Oh come on -- 4 friends any time you want to play the game? All around your skill and playing as a coordinated team of course....

2) They change too damn much all the time. It's very annoying to play such a competitive game where the characters are constantly being added, skills retooled, items reworked etc..

3) Losing is worse than other competitive games. I have more fun losing CS or RTS games than MOBAs. Because I don't have low self-esteem, I don't enjoy "stomping" the other team that much either. So its a minority of games that hit the sweet spot.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't base MMORPG monks on Trappist monks in fucking Belgium, do they? Although that's not a bad idea in game with crafting classes:

Attachment 8315
When the kings sought to gain power over the churches they disarmed the monks. So as a result, so that the monks could defend their wealth, they designed decorations that can be used as weapons, such a holy water sprinklers that doubled as a maces. They might be drunk and peaceful now, but as the only meritocracy on earth during the dark ages they had to be ready to brawl, and they weren't the typical Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon, which is a warrior like template.
Closed Thread