Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

in proper quantities capsaicin can speed things along quickly enough to prevent calorie absorption
Old 11-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

How many quantities are we talking about?
Old 11-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in proper quantities capsaicin can speed things along quickly enough to prevent calorie absorption
I don't believe you post a reference please.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQue...r_eating_taco/
Old 11-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You fail to recognize in your comprehensive health post that some people have different types of bodies though, and also there really are legit reasons why a person may put too much weight on or not enough on even when following "normal" eating habits.

Yea this mentality does a lot more harm than good. Never met a person that lost 100+ lbs that didn't think a lot of stupid shit about how they were uniquely destined to be fat because of their genes or some health problem.

I didn't eat different then kids around me -- I got fat..what's the solution? Well maybe we should work on kids body image and self esteem right? No -- fuck no.

The answer is always the same. Diet and exercise. We can sit around all we want and talk about why its unfair some kids get to eat ice cream and stay thin and others don't...but no matter how many health problems that kid has or how unfair it is, diet and exercise is the only way out.

And your eating god damn chicken teriyaki and coming up with some reason why "that doesn't work for Juris but it works for me" -- your full of shit. Either you don't have weight problems and never had, in which case -- welcome to the how to not be fat forum you don't belong here. Or that chicken teriyaki is why you can't see your dick.

Skinny people are always full of this kind of shit advice I might add. "What works for you" -- because everything works for them. They never had your problem, they can't help you solve it most the time -- unless they worked with a ton with people that did have that problem.

It doesn't matter what kind of body type you have. Sugar is bad. White flour is bad. Some people eat that shit and don't get fat -- nothing to do with us. They are invaribly less healthy than people that don't for what its worth.

Calories @ 1300...yea it depends but not much...its all kind of guesstimate anyway. If your like 50 they might say 1100...whatever -- use some common sense. This actually was meant to be kind of general -- don't eat sugar, white flour, and too much added oils or fats.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-27-2017 at 03:37 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I recently made nachos with a bunch of spicy habenero pickles. Bowel transit time: 12 hours. Much faster than normal for me.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-27-2017 at 03:31 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 03:37 PM
Banned

subscrib d
Old 11-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Banned

body-type.jpg

These are the body types. Now something like 70% of men are Mesomorphs -- which means you can get fat and lose fat quickly. Endomorphs lose it slower...but mostly that last 30 lbs is a bitch for these poor guys. The trade off is they can get huge.

Something like 20% of motherfuckers out there -- that's 1 out of 5. Never ever has to worry about gaining weight. They tell these guys NOT to do cardo...it will ruin their strength training. And that's the trade off -- these poor guys have a hard time getting muscle.

Basically, there are too many god damn Ectomorphs out there, giving advice on how to stay thin to people that are mesomorphs and endomorphs...same with the bodybuilding world...too many Endomorphs explaining to ectomorphs how to get huge.

So that's where body type comes in the conversation. Basically you need to separate the problems ectomorphs have from Mesomorph and Endomorph. But even if you are Endomorph and lose slower...same diet same concept same results...slightly longer time frame.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you JD. Texas is a cool place but this message is needed down here. May god bless you, and may God bless America
Old 11-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you JD. Texas is a cool place but this message is needed down here. May god bless you, and may God bless America
Brings a fucking tear to my eye :')

POST THIS MESSAGE IN GOLDEN CORRAL

I also like JurisDictum's note about Ectomorphs advising Endomorphs. I have been Ecto my whole life but since going into mid-late 20s I think my body is more of the DANKOMorph middle boy; now that I'm free of ulcerative colitis I look forward to getting back into exercise and muscle building. No matter what I did, for years, I couldn't tip past 170 mostly due to massive protein and bloodloss from ceaseless attempts to repair an ulcerated intestinal wall.

Gonna get thick, solid, tight.

*logs off to take a 2 hours walk*
Closed Thread