Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 01:30 PM
Kobold

Are you the guy who keeps trying to trade fungi for beads in EC?
Old 08-14-2021, 06:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is the guy who doesn't understand what a rant or gaslighting is.
Old 08-16-2021, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=Bardp1999;3346357while we were locked in Kunark and Twochains had no job/ambition.

[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how much u can get done when you only have to kill 8-9 mobs an hour and tab out for the rest of it.

To answer your question, in a vacuum Fungi is the better item by leaps and bounds. If you had a level 1 iksar monk, and Sirkdawg came swooping in and said i'll either give you a pair of beads locked to your toon, or a fungi tunic locked to your toon, and you can never have the one you don't pick, i'd choose fungi every time.

But, if you're a level 60 monk in a raiding guild, i'd rather have a pair of beads + ss tunic or something. And that's the literal only time i'd rather have a pair of beads than a tunic, is splitting shit in NToV. Everything else can be done with throwing weapons/jav (or abashi heh heh heh) or probes if it came down to it.

75-80k is probably a little low for tunics on green. Especially considering that the pull is harder now, making it harder to duo. I feel like I remember tunics being close to 100k years into Kunark.

It's the #1 game breaking item for anything below content that can one round you.
Old 08-16-2021, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
75-80k is probably a little low for tunics on green. Especially considering that the pull is harder now, making it harder to duo. I feel like I remember tunics being close to 100k years into Kunark.

It's the #1 game breaking item for anything below content that can one round you.
Agreed
There was an influx of tunics pre velious on green which drove the price down to 75. Now that seb is a ghost town the supply has gone down and demand is rising. People desperately trying to hold on to that 75k buy price but the reality is no ones moving them for that anymore.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

https://clips.twitch.tv/DependableRoundWasabiTooSpicy
Old 08-17-2021, 07:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is the guy who doesn't understand what a rant or gaslighting is.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my beads for a fungi plus some plat. That was a couple weeks now, and there are definitely even more beads on the server now.
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Old 08-20-2021, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Elder beads on blue were 25k at their lowest point. Dunno what they're going for on green but stacking high utility items that will eventually become scarce is always the good move
Old 08-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elder beads on blue were 25k at their lowest point. Dunno what they're going for on green but stacking high utility items that will eventually become scarce is always the good move
On green seems like they already started right off way too high at like 75k for most asking prices and have now moved 125k-150k. I really hope people aren't actually paying that and its just ambitious sellers. I also don't know what the deal is in general with prices on green on some items. Despite the massive inflation of plat on blue during kunark and velious launches from years of classic and pre-nerf seafury farming, the prices for high value droppables on green has been substantially higher.
Old 08-20-2021, 02:50 PM
Banned

Anyone want to help me farm Holgresh Elder Beads =)
Closed Thread