Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If neither parents responsible, and trust me neither are if they permit themselves to get into this scenario. It's time for both parents to lose custody and the child to go to a state academy where they enjoy a pogrom to enable better choice making than the parents.
Yeah, but it's not a great outcome no matter which way it goes. Some foster parents are just as terrible, some are beyond that and abusive/perpetrators, all group homes are overloaded, and some are terrible (some are good though)

I forget what % of systems kids (GH or foster care) statistically end up being homeless/unemployed but it's always been a scary high %. The systems aren't great and on top of that you have all the mental fallout from abandonment and trauma

One of the best things about the system IMO is the YAP (which I hope every state has a version of), the Young Adult Program. If you grow up in CPS care the state will help transition you into independent living at 18+ by covering rent on first apartment, college tuition, etc. Absolutely brilliant program
Old 09-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women are better at multi-tasking, too. Isnt war kind of a more than one thing going on, type of deal?

Lets hear all your combat experience you're basing this off of.

Its not computers, drones, planes, tanks, trucks, millions of people, ships, submarines, helos, and every other kind of transportation imaginable. Its not coordinating by radio, satellite, and GPS. Its not linking all these things together.. War is just lifting heavy stuff. Girls cant lift heavy stuff, cant war. LOL

As we all know, men are the only ones with an index finger. Men are the only ones who can aim one post through a slot then bend their index finger. Its EXTREMELY hard to do and takes thousands of years of genetic training to accomplish..

Fucking retard, you want to live on a ship with nothing but guys?

My dude, you're fucking gay.

This dude hates sex and women so much, he wouldnt even want to have a female companion in his potential last hours. Thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.. Dude wants to sniff male pheromones for his last breath. LOL
16 years on the spanish army, been on kosovo , irak and afganistan, few trips to africa watching albinos gettin hacked to pieces to sell their bodyparts.
Been with 4 women on the field, and the sad truth is they could just not keep up ,Maybe they can work as pilots, mechanics, engineers and many others roles,
But as a simple grunt ? no they just cannot .

Can they work as a irregular force, sniper long etc? indeed , but as frontline unit they just fall apart in elesss than a week.

u just need to watch what happened on football or soccer where female elite teams played agaisnt junior teams of teens of 15-16 years old .They get eaten alive
Old 09-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Hundreds of years of evolution can't be changed just because someone's feelings are hurt.

Here are some interesting number
[List of world records in Olympic weightlifting men & women]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-05-2021 at 08:04 PM..
Old 09-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but it's not a great outcome no matter which way it goes. Some foster parents are just as terrible, some are beyond that and abusive/perpetrators, all group homes are overloaded, and some are terrible (some are good though)

I forget what % of systems kids (GH or foster care) statistically end up being homeless/unemployed but it's always been a scary high %. The systems aren't great and on top of that you have all the mental fallout from abandonment and trauma

One of the best things about the system IMO is the YAP (which I hope every state has a version of), the Young Adult Program. If you grow up in CPS care the state will help transition you into independent living at 18+ by covering rent on first apartment, college tuition, etc. Absolutely brilliant program
Conscription into a global mercenary system?
Old 09-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hundreds of years of evolution can't be changed just because someone's feelings are hurt.

Here are some interesting number
[List of world records in Olympic weightlifting men & women]
PED's can level the playing field somewhat, but because most PED's act on androgen receptors and men have many times more of these in their body than women, they still will get a bigger benefit. Men biologically also carry less bodyfat on average and on average have a larger frame to build on

So you'd need to have the rule, women + PED's vs men strictly drug tested without. Now that would be interesting...
Old 09-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Large Bat

In fact, there are not many women who seek so-called equality and compete with men. It's just that this part is the loudest and we notice them first. I communicate a lot with ladies on various internet resources. People generally ask interesting questions in general chats)) More than 70% of women supported the patriarchal system for family life and personal relationships when this question was asked anonymously. So it goes.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In fact, there are not many women who seek so-called equality and compete with men. It's just that this part is the loudest and we notice them first. I communicate a lot with ladies on various internet resources. People generally ask interesting questions in general chats)) More than 70% of women supported the patriarchal system for family life and personal relationships when this question was asked anonymously. So it goes.
That link goes to a mature dating site. Made a profile to try to find me a sugar momma!
Old 09-10-2021, 02:22 AM
Kobold

Men held down the draft for a long time. The draft should be women only til’ it is even then both can register.
Old 09-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12E28683-5250-4BCF-8F71-81A4F4DCE831.jpg (25.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
16 years on the spanish army, been on kosovo , irak and afganistan, few trips to africa watching albinos gettin hacked to pieces to sell their bodyparts.
Been with 4 women on the field, and the sad truth is they could just not keep up ,Maybe they can work as pilots, mechanics, engineers and many others roles,
But as a simple grunt ? no they just cannot .

Can they work as a irregular force, sniper long etc? indeed , but as frontline unit they just fall apart in elesss than a week.

u just need to watch what happened on football or soccer where female elite teams played agaisnt junior teams of teens of 15-16 years old .They get eaten alive
Fair enough, but there is always exceptions. You saw four. There are currently like a million women in the armed forced. Maybe more than a million. I just find it hard to believe that all women are unfit for combat. You ever seen deck girls? They were not dainty little things. Freeze was a hulking beast of a woman. She could power clean 150lbs on a shifting deck.

Another thing, how many men couldnt keep up in boot camp before you were even deployed?

Alls im sayin is, if you wanna go to the front, you got the balls? You should be given the opportunity. Just like that 5'4" guy was offered in your division. I also heard getting shot is like, really bad, so its not uncommon to see a man dragging/fireman carry another man through a fire fight. If you cant hack it, you cant hack it. You should be given the chance though. Provided you meet quals, etc. You know what I mean.

I already know what you're gonna say, nobody has the right to endanger another human being with their lack of wear with all. I hear you, but if you're never given the chance to prove yourself, like every single man there, isnt that a bit unfair??

One more thing. What was the guys name you looked at every time in your division and said "this guy is going to get someone killed"? That guy was allowed to go along, yes?
Closed Thread