Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Banned

Women can smash ur head in and stab u with a spear just as efficiently as men.

They on average have more endurance and are more intelligent and crafty, clever as well.

Honestly the only thing males have going for them is an occasional burst of brute strength which is useless 99% of the time. If you're relying on brute strength and numbers you've already lost. The war, w/e.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Large Rat

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...=1592205846714
Old 09-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Just draft dodge.

Seriously.

America fights its wars abroad, does not take care of their vets and war torn soldiers are often left dysfunctional in civil society. America simple doesn't do enough for their vets.

With our technology there shouldn't be a need for direct combat.

I am even against providing incentives to recruit new army personnel because it often pushes a mental prowess (that others don't work hard enough) and a ranking & policing order just ends up drives a person to an impersonal political side.

Those who entering in the military often have a hard time adapting outside of that environment. They exhibit the same impressed upon propaganda of those unwilling to adapt to an urban acceptance of others in society.

We spend almost 800 billion and often close to a trillion dollars on military. Much of it wasteful spending. With this wasteful spending might as well keep more off the front line (Men and women).
Old 09-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Banned

Start a big war and only draft women. That'll take care of the global overpopulation and get us perpetually under 500 million. Maybe the vaccine can make everyone gay in case any women make it back from combat.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Send all boys and girls to the trenches.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabcloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple reasons for this outside of just being more physically capable,

A big part of the equation is that men will tend to compensate / compromise in order to protect women from harm...you can't de-wire that feature from the male brain no matter how much training.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Banned

The fucked up thing is, I was being facetious. I hate war. Wow. You like war. Just draft YOU then.
Can tell you rtards have never been in one.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

I dont worry about drafts anymore because my generation was too much of a cuck to start a real war, so now we're old enough that all our children will have to go and fight the war our generation caused.

Also I would like to point out that I personally think that we have been in world war 3 since 2000.

The world has been at war, skrimishes, explosions artillery, boarders change due to conflict in europe, asia, middle east all the world over.

But we've designed a disgusting system where we are able to literally work and play video games while the system that protects us fights constantly in battles all over the world perpetually.

Putin said the soviets fell because the people were too uncomfortable, and all you need to do is keep people just comfortable enough that they dont rebel but not so much that they get too powerful.

It's where we are and where we've been, all the while shooting wars all over the world.

We are all as guilty and complacent.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Banned

I have started no war Im not guilty. Jesus said to Peter, "Put down the sword".
I am not complacent with murder. All others will receive correction from God.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Im pretty sure sending 30% of your paycheck to Jeffery Dahmer while getting reports of his serial killings would make you culpable in god's or a jury's eyes.
Closed Thread