Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.
LOL ya know after reading this it's also funny to me you yourself use a "your mom's house" joke under your avatar. So not only are you a sensitive crybaby, you're also a hypocrite! Nice!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL ya know after reading this it's also funny to me you yourself use a "your mom's house" joke under your avatar. So not only are you a sensitive crybaby, you're also a hypocrite! Nice!
Yea it's low hanging fruit, like a bad fishing lure you found in a bargain bin to draw out retarded fish, but gratz on taking the bait and allowing me to take another easy swing on your troglodyte dome.

BTW that unwashed thing that you pee out of, it's not a ornament, it's your penis, you should find someone to touch it every decade.

Now, do you see how you can evolve the joke past the 4th grade?

Now go clean the steam coming out of your earholes because thinking that much surely broke something in your monkey melon.
Old 01-13-2022, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

You call the insults in this thread juvenile yet you use the word retarded, then insult a stranger's "penis". You also say your mom jokes are below your own intelligence level, yet use it under your own avatar.

You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are and I pity you for your projection onto me. I'm sorry you're so sensitive!

Welcome
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You call the insults in this thread juvenile yet you use the word retarded, then insult a stranger's "penis". You also say your mom jokes are below your own intelligence level, yet use it under your own avatar.

You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are and I pity you for your projection onto me. I'm sorry you're so sensitive!

Welcome
OMG do you need everything explained to you like 2nd grade math equation? It's called nuance nerd, you can't just recycle the same mom joke without putting a spin on it.

You are like reading gaslighting for dummies, projecting your own sensibilities on me, I don't have your range of feelings or thin ass skin. Your rustle is my fuel, I will do or say whatever angers you most changing viewpoints, religions, and ideology all in an effort to goad you further. I'm like a chameleon of hate with reptile skin.

I don't want friends, smart people don't need them, making friends is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.
Old 01-13-2022, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG do you need everything explained to you like 2nd grade math equation? It's called nuance nerd, you can't just recycle the same mom joke without putting a spin on it.

You are like reading gaslighting for dummies, projecting your own sensibilities on me, I don't have your range of feelings or thin ass skin. Your rustle is my fuel, I will do or say whatever angers you most changing viewpoints, religions, and ideology all in an effort to goad you further. I'm like a chameleon of hate with reptile skin.

I don't want friends, smart people don't need them, making friends is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.
Haha, aww look I hurt your feelings 8(
Old 01-13-2022, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Haha, aww look I hurt your feelings 8(
You can keep wishing for a 12 inch cock while downing bluechew but in reality it will always be your 5 inch penis.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

I'm awaiting your next paragraph that takes you 20 minutes to write.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm awaiting your next paragraph that takes you 20 minutes to write.
There is literally a timestamp on every post, lol jackass.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can keep wishing for a 12 inch cock while downing bluechew but in reality it will always be your 5 inch penis.
At least I don't have to write a paragraph to basically say "no u". Projection is a powerful tool for the insecure. You should take that "photographic memory" and do something for yourself IRL. Good luck out there!
Old 01-13-2022, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
At least I don't have to write a paragraph to basically say "no u". Projection is a powerful tool for the insecure. You should take that "photographic memory" and do something for yourself IRL. Good luck out there!
My posts take under 20 seconds, if It took awhile to post it's because I'm working at the same time.

Some of us actually work in blue states with extremely high medians of income, not your government assisted red state shithole swamps that survive on my federally subsidized tax dollars.
Closed Thread