Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Banned

I'd say it's definitely more psychologically terrifying to be in space than literally anywhere on earth. We all have an intuitive sense of earth as home. It simultaneously horrifies and intrigues me to even just think about the sheer scale and size of the cosmos.

I mean, if I was walking on the fucking moon, I would probably be incapable of forming words much less doing some nerdy beep-boop experiment. They need to weed people like me out, cause I couldn't do it.
Old 01-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

You'd say?

You. The guy who's basing everything you are saying off something someone else said.

OK!
Old 01-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Banned

Well so are you jib. Where'd you get that english language we're communicating in?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

You know scuba divers cant talk while diving either, does that make it more dangerous than climbing mount Everest?

They send hamsters "up there" with astronauts and they come back fine, it's all fake.

They are looking for people who have minds like bumble bee's incapable of disobeying an order.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

I think this is the most damning evidence.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Earth should get implants to get off the committee.
Nevermind. The Earth isn't flat at all:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

I still want to see a flat earther explain why great circle navigation routes result in fewer miles traveled. One of the more serious folks of that persuasion ought to have given that problem some thought.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Hopefully OP can because my only argument is the reptoids go through a lot of trouble to make sure you think it is round.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even though this is obviously a troll thread, I love how the moon conspiracy guys never stop to consider all the other dozens and dozens of nasa missions other than Apollo that nobody gives two shits about. Those are presumably all fake too. Nasa has a cunning plan to fool humanity into compliance with a series of FAKE boring missions to collect magnetic field data around some moon that nobody pays attention to.
NASA is a money laundering sock organization for the powers that be. All the shots we see are either done in a film studio or at high altitude with a fisheye lens. If earth was round and space was real, why not just use a regular camera? You’re not shooting a rad skateboarding video, nasa.

Also you’ve been conditioned to assume anything challenging the status quo is trolling. God forbid you consider the facts here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The moon makes zero logical sense.

This one is my favorite.
It honestly doesn’t. It’s mass relative to earths would make our orbit observably unstable, and of the 100s of moons allegedly in out solar system, the one inhabited planet just happens to have one that’s tidally locked and only ever shows us one face? Get real bro that doesn’t make any sense at all.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully OP can because my only argument is the reptoids go through a lot of trouble to make sure you think it is round.
They do that so you don’t think you can escape over the ice wall. If you tie a trained elephant to a lawn chair, it won’t move, even though what’s binding it could be knocked over by a strong breeze