Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which guilds are there currently that are able to muster up some raids? I wouldn’t mind checking it out.
log in and type /who all and you will see probably 1 guild thats probably the one.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
log in and type /who all and you will see probably 1 guild thats probably the one.
I've done that, since there's only like 40 people they're scattered about with only a couple of people in each. Not very clear on who is actually doing raids still.
Old 03-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Ya Hekbringer brings up some valid points, it's great you get to XP ans Farm what ever you want because there are no other players! Red is good fun
Old 03-11-2022, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya Hekbringer brings up some valid points, it's great you get to XP ans Farm what ever you want because there are no other players! Red is good fun
I gotta agree that single player EQ is a... novelty?
Old 03-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekbringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pvp is fun but "your" fun doesn't preclude you from being a respectful and decent citizen. We are all playing on the same playground. If you want people to play your game should try to ensure mutual fun or at least not outright misery. The deer hunter kills the buck but leaves the doe to foster future bucks. Some of these guys overfish the waters with all the self control of a fat kid at his mammaws house, the one with the sams club card and all the candy barrels.
This is precisely why (close your eyes Rogean) red deserves a reset. This is exactly what was fostered by xp loss in pvp when server launched and the staff simply did not react, because they didnt care (?), didnt see it happening (?) although everyone was bragging on forums everyday about making people quit or some other reason (?).

They finally fixed it during Kunark when the pop was hitting single digit at nite and a month later or something, Sirken came in with the hilarious "Were nerfing xp to boost the pop, it will go down before it goes up" and server never recuperated after that, not even with launching Velious.

Im still grateful we had a server at all, i helped Rogean beta test red in a capture the flag match and was so pumped for a red server, that im still bitter about the deflated results that happened on launch and everything that trickled down from the first 2 years' mistakes, 10 years later.

But im kind of hijacking the thread here, so you go ahead and ad for your PLing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have characters on the side I'm trying to level, including:
level 1 Human Wizard Viivi
level 20 Human Enchanter Darts
Level 30 Human Paladin Zart

Level 35 Erudite Cleric Nedhels
Currently staticing this cleric with my best friends monk

level 50 Half Elf Rogue Trilok
I get groups on this rogue when i can

level 53 Half elf Bard Eeven
been leveling this off and on lately as well

Send me messages across the project 1999 forum platform for more information,
and possibly add me on discord.
Discord username: Zart#4094
So we had success with our power levels this last Wednesday and Thursday,
got the enchanter to level 31, and got the Cleric to 39.

I helped introduced two wizards to project 1999 red, and I do want to reiterate that I will power level any class.
Just at the moment I am lacking magical starter weapons for caster classes, which shouldn't be a problem.
I still have plenty of swords and spears for melee classes starting out.

I am still interested in power leveling players that are commited to playing on project 1999 red.
Either on Wednesday or Thursday at a prescheduled time, I need about a 24 hours notice.

Or Friday through Wedensday late at night approxminately 11PM PST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im still grateful we had a server at all, i helped Rogean beta test red in a capture the flag match and was so pumped for a red server, that im still bitter about the deflated results that happened on launch and everything that trickled down from the first 2 years' mistakes, 10 years later.

But im kind of hijacking the thread here, so you go ahead and ad for your PLing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it would be better if a red server was kept simple. Honestly if they made a new Red server all the players would be farming Legacy items and, Legacy items dont make or break the game for me. I much rather them treat project 1999 red as a semi-classic server and make it so all the legacy items are available even after the release Velious.

Likewise, even if they did make a new project 1999 red 2.0 with plans to rotate into red similar with how green is suppose to rotate into blue I don't think I would be that dedicated to farming legacy items when I have so much content to explore on project 1999 red.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

Rogean would be better off making a third green server, different rule set. Red is still building steam and it's almost back to its 100-120 people a night.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont you have like 20 posts you can complain in about project 1999 red!?
Havent you ever heard about if you have nothing nice to say you should keep it to yourself!
What is wrong with you! damn troll
Old 03-12-2022, 04:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta agree that single player EQ is a... novelty?
Why cant you let me recruit player to project 1999 red in peace!
Why do you have to post in every one of my posts cant you leave me alone and allow me to find players to play the game with?
Old 03-12-2022, 04:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
If people enjoy average less than 1 person per zone, soloing all the way to 55, more power to em. I find it boring and its safe to assume most people will find it boring.

Thats precisely my point, that this dead server isnt nowhere near a live experience.
even progression server struggle with an active leveling base,

heres the deal though.

you have five other topics where the center of the discussion is Red needs a reset, project 1999 red hate topics and I want to provide the community more in this forum then the diarrhea vomited garbage that you post on here everyday.

Again what is wrong with you!
what you had to contribute to this post has nothing to do with it.
PLEASE post your project 1999 red hate in other posts because there is many.