Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Default Client issues (Mend reset, AC reporting, HP bouncing)

I saw the patch notes say that skill caps will be reflected in the client properly, and I know we've seen a few other client changes, so I didn't know if it was now possible to fix some other long-standing client issues.

When using mend, anytime you zone, the skill shows as available again. However, when you go to use it before six minutes, you get a message stating "not available for X minutes Y seconds", or something to that affect. I know that was done to fix a bug where you could mend over-and-over if you zoned. The problem is, that depresses the button for a full six minutes again - regardless of how much of your cooldown was left. There's no way to use it. It sucks when you see Mend up, press it, get "wait 5 seconds", then have to wait another six minutes.

Another is AC reporting. Monks really have no idea what their AC actually is, due to the weight limits being different from what the client thinks it should be. The wiki is really our only guide for knowing our stone limit, which is fine, but it'd be nice to know what our AC really is.

Lastly is the HP bouncing issue - I'm sure everyone has noticed how your HP just bounces constantly, due to actual regen rate being different from what the client thinks it should be.

So, sorry to combine three issues in one post, but it seemed that it'd probably be a case of "all or none" on the "is it even fixable" scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

+1
Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Look up the "Mend Hotkey" bug post. Hasn't yet been addressed.

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology