Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Large Rat

Another shout out to kittens for helping me kill Gwan in sky! <3
Old 06-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Shout out to the Aftermath druid who helped set me up on the server more than two years ago. I may have forgotten your name, but I never forgot your kindness.

Shout out to the Project 1999 crew, past and present, that have donated their time and sanity to this server, to the benefit of thousands. We really do appreciate you, even if we don't always show it very well.

And finally, shout out to Coinstarr for getting me a pegi cloak for 4k. This was a bucket list item for me, something I've wanted for 19 years, and I finally became a proud owner of one around a week ago. My feet haven't touched the ground since. Thanks again man, really.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, may as well just dump all my shoutouts here.

Alokin for being my mid level battle buddy
Tupakk for sticking with DoF in the beginning when there was literal insanity going on (not from either of us, surprisingly)
Foxplay for being my high end battle buddy and a fun streamer (you may think you're boring but you're not)
Mash and Cala!! And Dithien, Hian, Gothak, Binds, Jarahis, Desicrated, Drawkward, Tpar, and Alamador for popping in on that last epic (for me) 10 hour session to reach 60 for the first time ever (also, thanks to p99 devs for the AE limit that got rid of Chardok AoE and allowed me to hit 60 in Chardok with a legit leveling group)
Speedi for doing events and giving back to the community in more ways than one
Expediency, you are nuts and for that you get a separate shoutout
Nemce, Expediency, Craggy, Serous, Morrigan, Madye, Enthusiast, Borogovia, Mithras, and Fueelil (Azure Guard) who teamed up to kill Faydedar as well as donated a VS stone so I could complete my epic - you guys are fabulous
My CSA peeps Kaffee, Bailar, Cubiczar, Sylistar, Ferreus, Skalde, Eztli...none of us log on anymore but I still think you're all awesome and hope you're doing well!
Zukan - FELLOW ARTIST FISTBUMP
nilbog and Telin - you guys are total sweethearts
Kraddok - stop hatin yourself man. Your passion is remarkable and your sense of humor fantastic.
Mcoy for being unfailingly selfless and kind
All my Department of Fun members and random volunteers who helped me with all of the weird events I tried to put on over the past few years. You know who you are.

And a special shoutout to Aalderon for changing my outlook on life, music, faction, roleplay, story-telling, and everything. Thanks for being an inspiration and always having an opinion on the art I send you, even if it's to yell at me for sending a low-res work in progress screenshot. Speaking of which, I have another to send... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I could probably keep going but better not. This is just a smattering of all the great people I have met on p99 in-game.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Last edited by Sorn; 06-13-2018 at 12:13 PM..
Old 06-13-2018, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Shoutout to Sirken for his new list of what's considered a raid mob. And the fact that he included everything in all the plains. Stand strong Sirken, this change is going to be great for the server. Regardless of what the farm crew members tell you. Thanks Sirken.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Banned

Shout out to-
Livingston- 60 Shaman, Dopest Real Life Homey in History, and the one who started this adventure back in 1999 with me.

Mutescreamer- Weakass 30 something Bard. Roommate, and a best friend. Get back online chump!

Tpar/Darusk/Aceart- Thanks for giving me a home when we met on Seafury Island. You've been a great friend to have man. Sorry i'm not online enough to be the officer you wanted me to be haha.

BlackHeartPirates/Hydra Alliance- Man where to start... You took me in, got me involved in the raiding scene. Helped get my first toon to 60. Thank you for everything.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This gif is the whitest thing I've ever encountered and I'm pale and wear my shoes indoors.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Shout out to those who support and believe in the Erudite Race!
Old 06-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Huge shoutout to Invigorate who just helped my wife and I get our corpses from Befallen!

And to Janudge, a friendly barbarian who lended his 1st door key to us so we could get in easier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 06-18-2018, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownagebus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shout out to those who support and believe in the Erudite Race!
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Nah you need to shoot out to XIII for VIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread