Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys feel like zombified? What's it like to be under mind control?
Here is mind control.

Couple of years ago they created something called the Pandemic Bonds. The idea is that people could invest in these bonds and the money would be used to help poor countries deal with pandemics. These bonds payed out an insane return of 6-11% over the LIBOR rate. The rush to invest was so powerful that these bonds were oversubscribed by like 200%.

Now, if you're an investor you get your interest no matter what. But, if the WHO declares an actual "pandemic" before maturation date, the investors lose the principal. The maturation date is July 15. If the WHO declares a pandemic before then, people lose billions. Or rather rich and powerful people and institutions lose billions.

There is the classical definition of what a pandemic is, which has clearly been met. It's a disease, it's now worldwide, ergo pandemic. However, the WHO uses a complicated set of criteria that basically allows them to choose when to declare a pandemic. In 2009 WHO declared a pandemic several weeks after the criteria for the definition of a classical pandemic had been met.

If the WHO declares a pandemic too early, a LOT of people are going to a giant bath. On the other hand, WHO declaring a pandemic is just the sort of stimulus that gets countries and people to realize it's serious and take preventive measures that save people lives in the end.

Meanwhile people think the WHO is this independent organization that cares about people's lives, not the profits of their wealthy friends and backers. Mind control.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bet against live entertainment companys (AEG, Livenation, WWE etc). If this continues to get worse, I could see many of these arena shows get cancelled.
Considering China closed off a whole mega city the population of London and ordered cars off the road etc I dont think it's sci-fi to imagine it happening.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is mind control.

Couple of years ago they created something called the Pandemic Bonds. The idea is that people could invest in these bonds and the money would be used to help poor countries deal with pandemics. These bonds payed out an insane return of 6-11% over the LIBOR rate. The rush to invest was so powerful that these bonds were oversubscribed by like 200%.

Now, if you're an investor you get your interest no matter what. But, if the WHO declares an actual "pandemic" before maturation date, the investors lose the principal. The maturation date is July 15. If the WHO declares a pandemic before then, people lose billions. Or rather rich and powerful people and institutions lose billions.

There is the classical definition of what a pandemic is, which has clearly been met. It's a disease, it's now worldwide, ergo pandemic. However, the WHO uses a complicated set of criteria that basically allows them to choose when to declare a pandemic. In 2009 WHO declared a pandemic several weeks after the criteria for the definition of a classical pandemic had been met.

If the WHO declares a pandemic too early, a LOT of people are going to a giant bath. On the other hand, WHO declaring a pandemic is just the sort of stimulus that gets countries and people to realize it's serious and take preventive measures that save people lives in the end.

Meanwhile people think the WHO is this independent organization that cares about people's lives, not the profits of their wealthy friends and backers. Mind control.
3500 cases outside mainland China

Mind control you say?
Old 02-27-2020, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3500 cases outside mainland China

Mind control you say?
My point was it's all mind control. Not denying the virulence and the threat. Just that everyone is exploiting this virus for their own ends. The media is hyping because viewers. The governments are downplaying because panic. Big Pharma lying about the vaccine being just months away because profits. The WHO delaying pandemic status because of investor pressure. Rumors about bioweapon status because China must be blamed. Everyone is going to get a piece of this thing, and they're going to use it as much as they can.
Old 02-27-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Blah blah it's all bull shit. U think people getting sick is new you're dumb. Fake numbers don't matter
Old 02-27-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point was it's all mind control. Not denying the virulence and the threat. Just that everyone is exploiting this virus for their own ends. The media is hyping because viewers. The governments are downplaying because panic. Big Pharma lying about the vaccine being just months away because profits. The WHO delaying pandemic status because of investor pressure. Rumors about bioweapon status because China must be blamed. Everyone is going to get a piece of this thing, and they're going to use it as much as they can.
I could certainly see pressure being put on the WHO from the big money stakeholders in the bonds. Whether they cave to it though is another question
Old 02-27-2020, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Here is mind control.

Wait, circling back on this one. Are we talking about a different class of bonds? The two that people have been talking about have their payouts triggered by objective statistics that are totally not based on WHO calling it a pandemic. The first class of bonds is if the disease crosses an international border into a developing country and kills 20 or more people there, the investors in that class lose the principal. The second class is if the disease kills 2,500 or more people in a developing country (FYI, China is not considered a developing country for purpose of this bond definition).

Is there some other bond you're aware of that's specifically linked to when the WHO declares a pandemic?
Old 02-27-2020, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shit is destroying my portfolio. Thanks China.
This is the best time to invest if you have the cash

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, circling back on this one. Are we talking about a different class of bonds? The two that people have been talking about have their payouts triggered by objective statistics that are totally not based on WHO calling it a pandemic. The first class of bonds is if the disease crosses an international border into a developing country and kills 20 or more people there, the investors in that class lose the principal. The second class is if the disease kills 2,500 or more people in a developing country (FYI, China is not considered a developing country for purpose of this bond definition).

Is there some other bond you're aware of that's specifically linked to when the WHO declares a pandemic?
looks like ole dustypants fell for the fake news again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thanks!
Old 02-27-2020, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, circling back on this one. ...
Hey man I don't read prospectuseses I just summarize badly sourced panic.

I was trying to figure out why the Class B haven't triggered yet with Iran and their 20+ but fine print says March 23 the earliest - something about a 12 week window from some event.
Closed Thread