Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Word on the streets, there will be a Bartender in attendance slingin brews
Old 06-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

I'll be recording and posting to gamergate type forums if 2 women are hitting each other - watch the publicity explode and the population hit 10k+ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2015, 11:45 AM
Aviak

I'm still trying to figure out what the rules to this are. We have to be naked and lvl 1? Can they bring bonechips, sow pots? Someone will dispel correct? Can a cleric buff themselves after that or they have to do in fight? Loots are for blue right?
Old 06-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Popo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still trying to figure out what the rules to this are. We have to be naked and lvl 1? Can they bring bonechips, sow pots? Someone will dispel correct? Can a cleric buff themselves after that or they have to do in fight? Loots are for blue right?
There are no real rules. The first rule of bumfights is pretty much that there aren't any rules for bumfights.

Having said that, we try to keep the fights as fair as possible so that they are fun to play and watch.

I guess the "loose" rules are that you need to be a naked level 1 character, drink until you can't drink any more, and then duke it out for guts, glory and a sandwich!

Does anyone know a good way to arrange these battles to minimize outside interference? If you hand in your book of order, that prevents you from getting buffed by other players that are not in your group, right?
Old 06-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone know a good way to arrange these battles to minimize outside interference? If you hand in your book of order, that prevents you from getting buffed by other players that are not in your group, right?
Correct! Other red players might be able to buff you though...not sure on that point.

I am also not sure what you can do in an arena as either a red or blue player.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 06-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess the "loose" rules are that you need to be a naked level 1 character, drink until you can't drink any more, and then duke it out for guts, glory and a sandwich!
I'm rly not trying to be douche but naked can mean naked with no inventory or naked with pots etc. I'm taking this reply to mean the naked and no inventory?
Old 06-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Popo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm rly not trying to be douche but naked can mean naked with no inventory or naked with pots etc. I'm taking this reply to mean the naked and no inventory?
If anyone wants to bring sow and DS pots to a level 1 newbie event they probably want to take a step back and wonder why they're doing that.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

because they really want that sammidge?
Old 06-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Aviak

I have no plans of doing that and have like 13 gold to my name on blue, just trying to figure out if its worth my time to join....
Old 06-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let's assume no inventory since otherwise it would be twink bumfights and that would be stupid because bums aren't twinks and the prize is a rat sandwich and 50cp.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Closed Thread