Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Default RP gnome names

Looking for suggestions for a cool first and last name to use on the gnome I'm going to RP. The idea for the character is a warrior who has a gadget for everything. Whenever he's in a bind he can pull a trick out of his bag. A true master tinkerer! I appreciate any input on this, as I always have a hard time picking RP names!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Banned

Spannerwrench Kinkshame
Old 08-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

*sorry, that was supposed to be "Tinkshame"
Old 08-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Gnome Name Generator
Old 08-16-2018, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Dibip Clorkspring
Norborb Gearpip
Nobbit Tockphiz
Wobip Tinklok

Akanon forever!!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw this but the names didn't seem very thematic
Old 08-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

From the Dragonlance Saga, Gnomes had very unique and very long names. Names like Xorbanalakus Fizwumpadozzle or Zirkonistalinus Gorbandinkatozzle. They also spoke so quickly that theirwordswerewrittentogetherlikethisandittookmeav erylongtimetoreallybeabletounderstandthesentanvesi wasreading.

I thought it was a very unique and distinct 'gnomeness' and what I imagine gnomes to be like. That's my input on the subject, I hope it helps with your roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking for suggestions for a cool first and last name to use on the gnome I'm going to RP. The idea for the character is a warrior who has a gadget for everything. Whenever he's in a bind he can pull a trick out of his bag. A true master tinkerer! I appreciate any input on this, as I always have a hard time picking RP names!
Is this part of sting operation to catch inappropriate named nomes? Haven't the gnome-kind suffered enough bigotry already? Why are you singling us out again!!?
Old 08-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this part of sting operation to catch inappropriate named nomes? Haven't the gnome-kind suffered enough bigotry already? Why are you singling us out again!!?
Any hatred of gnomes is clearly born of envy. I'm just looking for some ideas!
Old 08-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my characters on live was a gnome warrior. Don’t put yourself through that unnecessary hardship my friend
Closed Thread