Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Mid way through Voyager now. Think it is my favorite Star Trek series of them all at this point. Its the newest of TNG and DS9 may be why, but honestly, I think its the characters. The char development in Voyager is much greater than the other 2 series in my opinion and the series, in general, is more cohesive with reoccurring plots than the other 2. DS9 had story arcs but they typically lasted only a few episodes and didnt really get interesting until very late in the series with the Dominion. TNG are almost all stand alone it felt like (sans a couple 2-3 episode arcs)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-03-2020, 05:27 AM
Decaying Skeleton

this series is not about battles in space but a man and his luggage
Old 03-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

Voyager is great, easily my favorite series
Old 03-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have really been enjoying this series. Glad that Star Trek has gone back to it's roots. Discovery is a fun show as well, but it doesn't feel like star trek to me. I always loved the prime timeline and glad we are going forward for the first time in a long time.

Season 2 has already been ordered, but I am wondering how long the series could possibly go with Patrick Stewart getting up there age wise.
I thought this was a movie coming out soon when I seen it on the billboard the other day. Another series to binge. Is it in apple/netflix or amazon prime?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 03-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this was a movie coming out soon when I seen it on the billboard the other day. Another series to binge. Is it in apple/netflix or amazon prime?
It's on CBS All Access. Skip it though...it's Star Trek in name only. Watching it and comparing it to TNG is like playing EQ live and comparing it to Classic.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

It's not been very good so far, sadly.
Closed Thread