Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who did you know?
Arpeggio
Archadian after he left Pravus for Novus.
a Female DE rogue... Lacey or something.

There were others. Been a long time!
Old 01-26-2016, 01:39 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2016, 01:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well. I grouped with a monk who /corpse another fungi in king despite whoever need it in group.
I grouped with bunch of shit head to roll on avatar spell that they can't mem.
Next time, maybe u will think for the shaman in group before u roll on that torpor spell.
Warm reminder : It's greedy fucking people around everywhere that don't give a fk to you so as in real life.
I am truly thankful I joined a guild who got my torpor, malo and bane spell for me and borrowed me a fungi and a fungi stick.
It's a fucking cold world out there that's all I gotta say.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

An enchanter I duo in seb said of course I will roll on jbb when it drops. Those shit head rolled on my bedlam at emp yesterday.
Yea so I am rolling on whatever shit or monk 2hb or enc spell that drops as well.
What goes around comes around. Just stop crying and have a good roll then buy shit for yourself.
In a world when all those melee rolling for spells, maybe u should be the last one to whine.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Why would anyone agree to fight down to and squat at King camp if not for a chance to roll on fungi? They won the roll and want to go through the hassle of corpsing a fungi? Let em.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well. I grouped with a monk who /corpse another fungi in king despite whoever need it in group.
Next time, maybe u will think for the shaman in group before u roll on that torpor spell.
Warm reminder : It's greedy fucking people around everywhere that don't give a fk to you so as in real life.
I am truly thankful I joined a guild who got my torpor, malo and bane spell for me and borrowed me a fungi and a fungi stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would anyone agree to fight down to and squat at King camp if not for a chance to roll on fungi? They won the roll and want to go through the hassle of corpsing a fungi? Let em.
Of course we let em
What I am saying is people are rolling shit all they can't use and I am doing the same as well cuz it's what been people doing to spells or whatever.
U can't complain about this or u get a guild group going instead or people that would NGB. Which I highly doubt it happens in high level playground like seb.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll think about the 150k before I give torpor to some shaman I don't even know.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:05 AM
Banned

Once I farmed torp with a shaman that bought torp so our group could farm torp and he didn't even consider claiming rights to it as it all was a team effort.

But then again once that guy trendydru tried to start that pick up raid thread with the "torpor on reserve" philosophy.

So what I'm sayn is p99 takes all kinds.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I farmed torp with a shaman that bought torp so our group could farm torp and he didn't even consider claiming rights to it as it all was a team effort.

But then again once that guy trendydru tried to start that pick up raid thread with the "torpor on reserve" philosophy.

thanks for yet another incoherent post
Old 01-26-2016, 05:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'don't be okay with someone setting a claim on a specific item, if they in turn give up rolling every other item that drops. If that itemakes is all you'really there for, it'seems all you get, and you better make sure everyone agrees beforehand.
Closed Thread