Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Aviak

I have farmed a couple rings on my enchanter, I did 2-3 hour sessions at a time and 9 outta 10 times you aren't gonna get the ring, but eventually you will and at least that way you don't get burned out or get as pissed.

First one I got from the double spawn, Second one was the single spot by the pillars.

Content is too easy at earlier levels to require the ring in my opinion as you don't need as many spells up taking up spots so having invisibility up shouldn't be a problem, you should farm it at Level 50+ as I see it.

I think a lot of this information as already been posted by others but I'll state this in case it wasn't or even just to reinforce.

Easy way for me the Second Time was real lazy at one of the single spawns, summoned Zumaik's Animation, the Level 55 one, dual wields out the gate, haste it of course, you use Zerk spell and sit in Troll Form, mobs will aggro and hit you then pet will kill, you have to refresh Zerk every few mins but you can otherwise watch Netflix and barely pay attention. I think it took me 5 or 6 2-hour sessions to get it.

One caveat or problem I had was the tigers don't aggro even if I was sitting, at least at Level 57, so you gotta tag them but otherwise the camp is just a timesink while you catch up on your favorite show [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Your welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[60 Arch Mage] Unholypower (Gnome)
[58 Beguiler] Kudavan (High Elf)
[57 Troubadour] Atreyu (Half Elf)

Red Server
Closed Thread