Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Cool Planet X

Could care less about the political shit, Trump will win or Sanders will surge, more likely - Shilary cleans house with big money and we all go on with our lives.

Unless of course, Planet X shows up and the lizard people send us all to work in the mines.

I keep a passive interest in these subjects, what I'm hearing now is that "astronomers" have discovered a large body in our solar system, they might even call it a planet. Planet X - the long fabled mysterious heavenly body above.

If you know, you know, and I wont elaborate on the lore.

What do you pals think about this reveal? Anyone with even a minor in tinfoil knows about the reports coming in for years prior.

Why now?

**If you're not familiar, some people think that ages ago people in the Mesopotamia region encountered life that did not come from earth. They were inhabitants of another planet in our system. They came to earth, enslaved humanity, exploited resources and left. **

The interesting part is that the story may be about 15,000 years old and the planet is about to show its self again and may be on a 15,000 year orbit around our sun.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2016, 03:33 PM
Banned

http://www.learning-mind.com/quantum...e-after-death/
Old 01-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Banned

Basically there are some unexplained gravitation forces at work in the Kuiper Belt and scientists are theorizing that there is a ninth planet about the size of Neptune that is on an extremely long orbit around the sun. IDK - we know very little about space no matter what astronomers want to make everyone believe, so it seems very plausible to me that there could be another planet.

Either way, it is an icy sh!t hole or a gas giant and will most certainly be devoid of life. In the big scheme of things, uninteresting to me. But maybe it will help people realize we don't know sh!t about space if we discover a giant planet in our own solar system.

Oh but wait, we can tell by a miniscule wobble of a star how many planets are orbiting it and can accurately gauge light fluctuations to determine orbits as well. HA!
Old 01-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Banned

This is making the rounds too: http://www.space.com/31694-alien-lif...i-paradox.html
Old 01-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep a passive interest in these subjects, what I'm hearing now is that "astronomers" have discovered a large body in our solar system, they might even call it a planet. Planet X - the long fabled mysterious heavenly body above
Planet.. I'm sure the IAU is already having a meeting to discuss downgrading it too to a "dwarf planet". Yes, the planet likely has deep mines in it where once frolicking dwarves greedily mined gold and slayed your lizard people into extinction.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Banned

All the more reason to elect power through strength instead of a weak liberal who would have us be "tolerant" of our alien slavers
Old 01-25-2016, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

The Sumarians knew their stuff and I definitely believe there are things we used to know as a species, but have forgotten.

Hopefully none of us are around for retrograde Nibiru if such a place does truly exist. The gravitational pull of it alone would turn our lives upside down.

Cool thread.
Closed Thread