Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Planes raid level?

Got my warrior to 32 and am starting to get excited for some better gear class specific stuff for my Warrior. I know you can’t port up till 46 but is there a preferred level to go?
Seeing as how I’m late to this server would I have a good chance of getting some decent items? I heard the warrior haste belt , Belt of the Four winds I think, drops in plane of air and they tend to rot because everyone has one.
What’s the best place to go for this? We have a new guild, Drunken Bandits, so we’d have to hitch a ride with another well established raid presence guild and skilled at doing this. Is that hard to do?
Just looking for some good advise for the near future for me and some guild mates.
Thanks!
Old 09-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Run on sentences and no indentation/formatting wat
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Get your guild to join AEGIS: they have a Sky night. Problem solved.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Banned

that belt is a quest, there's a much crummier haste belt that drops

https://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_Contention
Old 09-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

be at least 46.5 before going to Sky. if you're barely 46 and you die, you will de-evel to 45.9-something, and wont be able to get rezzed back up there, where all your stuff is. do you like re-leveling while nekkid?

the easy-to-get belt is 21% haste. belt of 4 winds is 41% haste, and very much more difficult.

the key logistics put a practical limit on how many people can attend a raid. keys always seem to be in demand, so you can only join up with a willing raid if there are extras.

maybe your guild can get it's own Sky rotation slot. last i knew, most slots were taken. but maybe with all the guild mergers lately, some have opened up?

good luck, have fun!
Old 09-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that belt is a quest, there's a much crummier haste belt that drops

https://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_Contention
Hell that works for me. Fbss with ac and decent stats!
Old 09-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Plate house and arena raids you can join soon in Kael. No mechanical minimum level but depending on the crew running it you might want 40s or even 50s.

You have probably already bought better equipment but at your level you may be interested in forming groups to kill ry gorr orcs in eastern wastes. They have some nice armour drops.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boffius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the easy-to-get belt is 21% haste. belt of 4 winds is 41% haste, and very much more difficult.
To put it mildly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Full crusty -> SS/Kael armor is the power move
Old 09-04-2019, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Full crusty -> SS/Kael armor is the power move
You reminded me, you can xp on Velks spiders in group 40+. They drop crystal chitin armor which has decent AC and Str. Better AC than crusty in fact. Less sta though.

Hands, feet and arms you can find close to the zone in iirc. The arms are something like 20ac 5str/sta.

I too prefer to skip thurg, but i'll pick up growth armour if its going. It tends to have a rarer graphic! Thats off limits til 46+.
Closed Thread