Banned

I you have ever drank alcohol it's your fault people die of alcohol poisoning
Old 10-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

I think the mouse running on the treadmill in mick's head just took a breather
Old 10-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I you have ever drank alcohol it's your fault people die of alcohol poisoning
I'm too dumb can someone explain the point this is making?
Old 10-17-2017, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm too dumb can someone explain the point this is making?
it means by not accepting that you are literally guilty of rape.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cancer isn't a behavior dingus
holy fuckin shit dude, behavior leads to cancer and YOU just fucking propagated it to everyone here.

You just justified everyone's bad health habbits that can lead to cancer.

Holy shit dude, youre a fucking murder.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit dude, youre a fucking murder.
I knew it

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Banned

Its just ridiculous that poke would argue that laughing at rape jokes makes rape happen but the same logic does not apply to literally anything else.

Its so fucking stupid.

Oh I'm sorry, it applies to one other thing, by talking about cultural differences that may lead to answers as to why black culture has more crime and death rates in their own communities, you're making the world a safe space for biggots to spread their hate, so in doing so, its your fault that other people are racist.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Its just ridiculous that poke would argue that laughing at rape jokes makes rape happen but the same logic does not apply to literally anything else.

Its so fucking stupid.

Oh I'm sorry, it applies to one other thing, by talking about cultural differences that may lead to answers as to why black culture has more crime and death rates in their own communities, you're making the world a safe space for biggots to spread their hate, so in doing so, its your fault that other people are racist.
Poke just thinks laughing at rape jokes perpetuates rape culture, not actual rapists. Probably why the US has such a huge rape problem compared to places like Somalia, I think they tell way more rape jokes there. Also probably because his GF is pegging him.
Good thing Sweden did the right thing about the immigration problem, I think they're rape statistics are totally plummeting now that they've helped their poor neighbors who are just seeking asylum in these terrible times!
Old 10-17-2017, 08:21 PM
Banned

ohh welp you did it, you mentioned immigration, which glorifies biggots and their biggotry, so we have a literal nazi posting on the forums guys.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

Its so fucking stupid.

the thread topic is rape culture, of which sexual harassment is a part. to ridicule women sharing stories of their experience is to make a joke of the entire idea. harassment absolutely can lead to violence, if the perpetrator feels his behavior permissible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poke just thinks laughing at rape jokes perpetuates rape culture, not actual rapists. Probably why the US has such a huge rape problem compared to places like Somalia, I think they tell way more rape jokes there. Also probably because his GF is pegging him.
Good thing Sweden did the right thing about the immigration problem, I think they're rape statistics are totally plummeting now that they've helped their poor neighbors who are just seeking asylum in these terrible times!
uncontrolled immigration is a bad idea, misinformation about sweden notwithstanding.
Closed Thread