Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

When you teleport in and start swinging suddenly u realize you are swinging on a mannequin and the screen goes blank you realize it was fake. You look around and see you are now trapped in a concrete bunker that is filling up with lava. Ur shoes start to melt and u smell ur toe flesh burning. Oh boi u fucked
Old 02-17-2020, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got multiple manastones that im hording for along time, then ill sell them for 6 figures, sucks to be you, should have done what me and 2 friends did (none of us ever had to camp more then 10 hours at a time this way), level enough to camp it then share accounts (literally got 4 stones before even 5% of the population was 35) so you can stay on the list then level another character to 35 to get around the lockout timer, was easy to lvl to 35 once we got our druid to 50, get friends and get good.
Repeated 10 hour shifts sound more reasonable. JK wouldn’t do 10 hour shift even for money.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

What's the problem if someone wants to - and is able to - farm multiple manastones?

Why does it bother you?

Are you mad because you're jealous?

I'd really like to get myself a Manastone so I could sell it, having that amount of plat would be amazing - but I'm really not sure I'd be able to camp for the amount of time needed, especially with the AFK checks as frequent as they are.

For those that want to and can? More power to 'em.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:21 AM
Banned

i dont hate people who farm manastones, only people who farm MULTIPLE MANASTONES, omg makes me so mad. don it?
Old 02-17-2020, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

So OP teleported up behind me last night. He started hitting me with what felt like dry Pool noodle punches. As predicted, I swiveled around in my chair and whooped his ass all the way back to his mom’s basement, then cucked him on my way out. Change OPs nickname from Nightcrawler to Limpbizcuit. /close thread.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

OP just teleported behind me and half of his body is stuck in my wall.

He keeps screaming but just won't die.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Well, he got 4 pages with 2 very feeble troll posts. I think there might be a competition going on to see who can get the longest arguethread with the lamest troll. It's fertile ground.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

if the people who can handle 80 hours at manastone are farming it; then how do you expect manastones to get to the ec tunnel? Let the /list people do their thing and you can do yours and maybe if you try hard enough you could buy one in the EC tunnel like every other filthy casual that doesn't have friends to share an account with or a mother's basement in witch to camp in lower guk for 40-80 hours
Old 02-17-2020, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got multiple manastones that im hording for along time, then ill sell them for 6 figures, sucks to be you, should have done what me and 2 friends did (none of us ever had to camp more then 10 hours at a time this way), level enough to camp it then share accounts (literally got 4 stones before even 5% of the population was 35) so you can stay on the list then level another character to 35 to get around the lockout timer, was easy to lvl to 35 once we got our druid to 50, get friends and get good.
Lol. You DON’T have to be even slightly good at the game to hit an afk box for 10 or 100 hours.

Believe it or not, majority of people can’t afford even 10 hours doing that shit. Maybe you’ll sell them, but before Kunark drops you and everyone else trying to sell are going to be in heated competition. Just have to figure how much of your RL time is worth in platinum....
Old 02-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

A PvP server would solve this problem.
Closed Thread