Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

I also want to suggest keeping the non Zerg mentality if you guys do another iteration.

Scaling encounters down for Velious was a smart move. Making everything doable with 20 boxed toons (2 per IP,) resulting in 10 total I feel would make zerging unnecessary
Old 05-22-2019, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like any other server, shit gets stale as time goes on.
Which is exactly why a Red 99 reset won't fix anything for forum questers. When those that wanted it get "bored", they'll quit again. Then come back to the forums and start the campaign to wipe all over again.

Make another server. Do things your way. Be happy.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Of course people will get bored of the same game over time and probably want a new reset. Not you cause you’re an insane person. Fucking clown.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

Things getting stale is exactly why you do a reset, not why you just say fuck it and never reset it because things will eventually get stale again. Who knew servers would need some attention and upkeep to make it fun and fresh for players?

As for RoZ timeline as Darksinga was talking about:

Luclin - first week of June
PoP - Not sure
Goal for RoZ 2.0 - November

Classic, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, PoP - Something like 3 months per expansion going forward, 15 month seasons.

I doubt they will make anything like teams for the next season. Teams wouldn't work well with this neck beard community that tries to cheese content every chance they get. For example what if players from your team raided content and then went and looted on their other char on a different team, to give themselves immune pve chars. Also, teams are only relevant if worn item loot is in. It gives you more of a safety net but on these emulator servers you really want to be able to kill anyone that isn't in your guild. You don't want people you want to kill immune to pvp.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:10 PM
Banned

Just to further explain about the teams... it makes more sense when there are 20 guilds but if there are only 2 real guilds with a couple small niche bullshit guilds teams aren't needed.
Old 05-22-2019, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

I disagree. If you want a server that "resets", go make one. Prove you're right. Don't ruin it for those who still play just to satisfy those who don't.
Old 05-22-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. If you want a server that "resets", go make one. Prove you're right. Don't ruin it for those who still play just to satisfy those who don't.
I play on RoZ and am happy with it, thanks. Just talking EQ here fella.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play on RoZ and am happy with it, thanks. Just talking EQ here fella.
Try posting here. They need you.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try posting here. They need you.
You have to be the most unfunny and worthless poster on here right now.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to be the most unfunny and worthless poster on here right now.
Closed Thread