Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

New red, if it actually happens ( doubt it ) will need the new exp buff bonuses or i think most will just burnout leveling

i know i cant do classic exp
Old 11-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Banned

oh i got a memory for you lite, the one time we spent 15 mins getting ready for pvp in dreadlands and listening to andis ask for a million buffs and you zoned in KC First and were 1 shotted by nihilum then you logged for the night.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:47 AM
Banned

i liked the part where he parked all the relevant vp key mobs underneath the world using highsun and despite being recorded and reported it took forever to get taken care of
Old 11-10-2019, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

when he swore all day he never cheated then proceeded to link screenshots of him scripting CHs in nihilum leveling groups on Mrbean in the hole when the server had 3 pop
Old 11-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

What was lite's total playtime on red99 again wasnt it something like 50000 hours?
Old 11-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

I liked when, on his first character, Fallen, Big Frank no-lifed 18 hour days for 2 weeks and got to the mid 30s ahead of the pack. Fell asleep at keyboard with his cleric bound outside of Unrest. The powerful Sojourner/Danth/Epas trained Bilge Farfathom on the zone line and snared it.

Fallen deleveled from high 30s down to 30. Big Frank made a cry post appealing to Paymelinda for a level restore. Big Frank claimed, at the time, that the reason he fell asleep was a 'medical condition.'

Paymelinda relented and awarded Big Frank half of the levels back, i'm sure they worked out some form of marshmallow_for_levels deal.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Banned

Diabetes is a medical condition

if its induced by complete and total inactivity and 90% of your diet being carbs thats beside the point.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

not Type 1
Old 11-13-2019, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

Epidemic joining Apex during the Apex vs Ragnarok wars and thinking I was going to be joining forces with at least a handful of good pvpers. I quickly came to the realization that 95% of the guild were playing red only to have a higher chance of farming end game content uncontested. I've always liked playing as the underdog but joining that guild was the sole reason I lost respect for the "zerg" and people like Tune I had been playing against for years. From day one I was thrown into being MA in pvp and we won a handful of fights early on over small Velious targets like Statue and meaningless skirmishes that were not mob related. I was given access to Cyrens ranger Dory in order to stay alive longer due to the fact I was primary target in PVP and without myself or other Epidemic members the fights were embarrassing. Biggest mistake of my EQ career and it was all thanks to the "Virtuoso". Thanks Tune.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

That's your biggest mistake/regret? Ooof, i dont know, you had some big ones. If joining the zerg for a couple of months after 7 years on a dead server is your biggest regret you have a pretty clean conscience.

I don't know Tune at all, never spoken to him in 10 years of playing on the same server as him. I don't prefer his play style or his attitude but everyone that guilds w/ him seems to think pretty highly of him.

You must have a pretty low opinion of Tune if after a decade of back-stabbing your own guilds the biggest mistake was playing with Tune for a few weeks.
Closed Thread