Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Enchanter/Druid. No healing power of the cleric, but you get the following when combined:

Double pets (when appropriate animals are present)
mez/root/snare/stun/lull/harmony makes pulling and CC a breeze
A little tracking
Regen
Decent healing
POTG + C2 at the end
Ports
SoW
OK nukes for finishing stragglers
Fear kiting with OP pets

GFay for both classes starting area, etc...
Enchanter/Healer was mentioned earlier, just not Druid specifically. Also, OP, go Gnome or go home.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcortez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My other son wants to play so it'll be a three team. Made iksar monk, necro, and shaman. Will see how it goes for now.
Definitely a strong trio from 1-60.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Kobold

Default Options

Just to open up your options, It’s pretty easy to get you to a different starting area. Assuming you pick same evil/good races it wouldn’t make much difference. I can get you to other starting area fairly easily. Only exception might be ukase since I think DL port requires lv 5 or something?
Old 07-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Banned

Duo as wizards - ping pong kite mobs with DD spells and have lots of downtime to netflix and chill.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcortez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My other son wants to play so it'll be a three team. Made iksar monk, necro, and shaman. Will see how it goes for now.
There's nothing this trio can't achieve with the right gear. Don't even have to give the necro any loot and he's good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2018, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

Necro shaman monk is probably my favorite trio. Xp is wicked fast and there is a ton of synergy. I can only think of a few groupable encounters too tough for this trio to handle - certain mobs in Karl arena (pozs), Khel Icepaw in velks, etc - and only those because you pretty much need complete heal (and a defensive tank) to reliably keep up with damage intake.

Iirc torpor and necro heals stack giving you a whopping 425/tick heal over time potential - both for peanuts worth in mana cost.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Banned

Necro / Shaman / Monk is the best trio that doesn't involve enc / cleric.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Really good trio, particularly if it's you alls first characters
Old 07-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necro shaman monk is probably my favorite trio. Xp is wicked fast and there is a ton of synergy. I can only think of a few groupable encounters too tough for this trio to handle - certain mobs in Karl arena (pozs), Khel Icepaw in velks, etc - and only those because you pretty much need complete heal (and a defensive tank) to reliably keep up with damage intake.

Iirc torpor and necro heals stack giving you a whopping 425/tick heal over time potential - both for peanuts worth in mana cost.
Eww would never defensive vs khelkar evasive all the way
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread