Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re not “being allowed to”; they’re changing their IPs, making brand new accounts, etc. There’s no way to tell it’s them until they RMT and even then there’s no way to know for sure that it’s the same person unless they admit it I would think.

The staff isn’t just letting people who were banned come back.
That's news to me, because I still see Tecmos posting about playing all the time.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the urgency to gear a bot w BIS?
Yeah really, and why would Rahsun feel so strongly about it if this was all on the up and up.

The first war to 50 isn't a good enough landing spot for a CoF to them? Why?

Like this is far the last CoF they are going to see and it MUST stay in the guild....?

Who's got email rights to this war bot account?

At what point have your MT's earned the right to loot gear for keeps?

They've already downed Nag/Vox with less than optimal conditions, its only getting easier from here, why was it so vital that a different tank wear the CoF suddenly?
Old 12-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Orc

I checked out the first Naggy kill on twitch, they made it quite clear it was a guild item. When it happened i pretty much knew there would be drama surrounding the CoF. Makes sense to pass it around to let different tanks use it.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the urgency to gear a bot w BIS?
Early bird.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early bird.
Cept you dont need CoF on a warrior bot for it to be effective, mostly need lvls and magic resist.

Its odd but to each their own. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortshot444 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked out the first Naggy kill on twitch, they made it quite clear it was a guild item. When it happened i pretty much knew there would be drama surrounding the CoF. Makes sense to pass it around to let different tanks use it.
Makes sense to me to create faith in your loot system and not undermine the guild's trust in leadership. Is passing it around tanks really so necessary to their success versus letting a proven tank and raiding member keep it? Now that all these allegations about the guild are bounding around RnF its caused Rahsun to doubt them enough to apparently walk away? The whole thing seems like it SHOULD be more drama than its worth from the get-go.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Just ambition I suppose.

The better the bot, the smaller the margin for error.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Feel bad for Rahsun leaving over some bullshit though. People will see their 41% sky haste belts shortly.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel bad for Rahsun leaving over some bullshit though. People will see their 41% sky haste belts shortly.
Sky is ten months after launch and then you have to farm that annoying ass zone, at level 50 initially, and wait to collect all your shitty ass random boss drops and shit....you and I have differing definitions of "shortly".
Old 12-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sky is ten months after launch and then you have to farm that annoying ass zone, at level 50 initially, and wait to collect all your shitty ass random boss drops and shit....you and I have differing definitions of "shortly".
tbh i didnt know it was 10 months after launch.

fuck me
Closed Thread