Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the gist of the argument is that the mobs wouldn't have aggroed Benjaman if they weren't brought up to that spot. Notice that the mobs are unaggroed as soon as Berkley runs out and flops. If Benjaman trained his own raid, then the mobs would have continued moving for him uninterrupted whether Berkley flopped or not. So, what happened?
Its not training, if riot were to split those out, freedom would have been in the way, once again I repeat.
This is where there is a problem. It was bad raid form. Are you claiming that whole hall? How can another guild compete with no one tucked in. Its same as in any dungeon, you need to be aware of the mobs around you unless you want to get some damage on you.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not training, if riot were to split those out, freedom would have been in the way, once again I repeat.
This is where there is a problem. It was bad raid form. Are you claiming that whole hall? How can another guild compete with no one tucked in. Its same as in any dungeon, you need to be aware of the mobs around you unless you want to get some damage on you.
So now the contention is that Berkley aggroed those on purpose for Riot to split them out? Hmm. Oookay, then.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now the contention is that Berkley aggroed those on purpose for Riot to split them out? Hmm. Oookay, then.
I dont care what Riot’s intention was, but maybe there would be less petitions filed if you all had better raid form?
Old 11-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a single person is arguing that Benjamin wasn't standing in a shitty spot, if he was in more, they might not have aggro'd him (and prolly aggro'd someone else because they were brought right up to the corner). But bringing mobs to an area where a person is standing not aggroing anything is training. Doesn't matter if it's a safe spot or not, FDing mobs on someone is straight up training I don't know what to tell you.
Standing in a spot where you are potentially going to get agro because live pulls are going on, then you get agro and die thus training those mobs on your raid, isn't getting trained by another guild. Benj was bad, ag/f got real sad, now y'all are real mad. /resolved
Old 11-19-2020, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Benjamin should have been tucked in more sure. But if knowing that he isn't tucked in and then still pulling the mobs for splitting only to train Benjamin? That would be considered an intentional train then. How can you split with someone standing there you ask? You can't - why not just ask him to tuck in so you can split/compete?

In my opinion it wasn't intentional but your argument here is convincing me otherwise.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Standing in a spot where you are potentially going to get agro because live pulls are going on, then you get agro and die thus training those mobs on your raid, isn't getting trained by another guild. Benj was bad, ag/f got real sad, now y'all are real mad. /resolved
NP, next time we'll FD mobs right near you and say you trained yourselves then?
Old 11-19-2020, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NP, next time we'll FD mobs right near you and say you trained yourselves then?
Or you can develop a plan to kill our raid's p...nevermind, your leadership was already devising that strategy already.

-Erlick Bachman, President and CEO of Bachmanity
Old 11-19-2020, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Benjamin should have been tucked in more sure. But if knowing that he isn't tucked in and then still pulling the mobs for splitting only to train Benjamin? That would be considered an intentional train then. How can you split with someone standing there you ask? You can't - why not just ask him to tuck in so you can split/compete?

In my opinion it wasn't intentional but your argument here is convincing me otherwise.
You claiming that whole hall? First to that spot got vulak?
Old 11-19-2020, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You claiming that whole hall? First to that spot got vulak?
You end up joining riot?
Old 11-19-2020, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You end up joining riot?
😅 Nope, just trying to prevent another banwave