Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I mean I honestly have no idea about the incident you’re referring to or what you got banned for...so apparently your whole absolutely gutting me to the point I didn’t respond was really me just never reading what you said haha

Also, I believe anything I say outside of RnF is usually like to the extent of calling someone a moron similar to my prior comment. I don’t go on rants outside RnF calling people assholes, F words, or using other vulgarities to insult people in the manner that you do (at least as far as I can remember, maybe there have been times I used vulgarities or called someone an asshole but if so I don’t think it’s extensive (and certainly not extensive compared to some other people)).
I'm a simple man from a simple time when you could call someone whatever names you pleased and the internet police wouldn't ban you for it.

AOL chat rooms were wild and out of control banter compared to the modern internet. Shit's boring as fuck and dead. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

By which I mean I don't really use computers anymore except to yell at strangers so I don't yell at people I care about in real life. Thanks for being my stress relief.
Old 05-18-2021, 12:10 AM
Banned

I had that rig and cable modem and played cleric/pally... Stun is farrrrrrr more reliable on p99. I think we just had packet loss or (somehow) more laggy servers. Idk.
Old 05-18-2021, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had that rig and cable modem and played cleric/pally... Stun is farrrrrrr more reliable on p99. I think we just had packet loss or (somehow) more laggy servers. Idk.
Probably a mix of both
Old 05-18-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder why cd288 is allowed to insult everyone in these threads, including outside RnF, and never gets in trouble for it.
I learned to ignore him within 24 hours of posting here. His entire post history is nothing but attempting to antagonize complete strangers.

The funny part is though, if u dig into his post history u will see him making threads crying hysterically about how he can’t level because no one will group with him. As an enchanter.

1) he must be hella toxic when no one will group with him if he an enchanter
2) imagine playing the easiest class in the game and saying it’s too hard

Like bitch I leveled two non twinked clerics to 50 in 2 weeks or less
1 completely solo

This game is not hard
Old 05-18-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I learned to ignore him within 24 hours of posting here. His entire post history is nothing but attempting to antagonize complete strangers.

2) imagine playing the easiest class in the game and saying it’s too hard
ehhh he's been around forever and knows me quite well he's like a dog with a bone idc
Old 05-18-2021, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Lol you mean the thread I started asking peoples opinions about whether they thought it was good etiquette or not? A question is whining? Also I don’t think I was playing an enchanter there, I think I was on my rogue main out in the Qeynos area.

I’m not attempting to antagonize you, I just find it odd that you lie about so much stuff including military service (which is pretty fucked up to lie about).
Old 05-18-2021, 09:16 PM
Banned

Imagine imagining....
Old 05-19-2021, 06:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost wolves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was one of the morons in '99. [.....] Were you?
It really comes down to date of birth at this point.

Unless some people here were very precocious toddlers, they did not play classic live. No way everyone here is old enough. Period. It's 2021.

Moving up, some lucky teens had good intraweb, but otherwise today at the very least you already feel the grim cold hand of 40 clutching at your balls. Happy fuckin Mondays!

And even those individuals, frankly, they usually didn't raid enough because they were getting laid. The people in their youth never played friday nights.

30 year old engineers wasting away in sorrow and gin. There's your MT.

And I was an enchanter. And I would have been booted from most serious groups if I tried to charm.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really comes down to date of birth at this point.

Unless some people here were very precocious toddlers, they did not play classic live. No way everyone here is old enough. Period. It's 2021.

Moving up, some lucky teens had good intraweb, but otherwise today at the very least you already feel the grim cold hand of 40 clutching at your balls. Happy fuckin Mondays!

And even those individuals, frankly, they usually didn't raid enough because they were getting laid. The people in their youth never played friday nights.

30 year old engineers wasting away in sorrow and gin. There's your MT.

And I was an enchanter. And I would have been booted from most serious groups if I tried to charm.
you would only have to be like 30-40 to have been 10-20 years old back during live

do you think there is no one in their 30s on p99?
Old 05-19-2021, 07:19 PM
Kobold

i could pick apart every sentence in ur argument like scott adams

but i pity u so i wont dunk on ur limited intellect

sadre more like sadder (saddo nerd) [u]
Closed Thread