Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Default Supreme Court Shuts Down Fake GOP Claims

Looks like all those conservative justices really helped Donny out. Zero dissents in the decision lmao

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/polit...den/index.html
Old 12-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

ya seeing these guys melt down over their 'own the lib cuck' court pics and the people appointed during the last round of elections in republican states is interesting...

The R guy in Georgia giving the "It's gone to far." Football speech was priceless.

Little do they know that this angry mob will devour their party/already has/they lost power. Was a big OOOF they allowed the GoP 5 minutes of the RT, Stormfront lite, aka Breitbart, aka ONA or ONN (whatever it is) or whatever crews limelight.

Shame on Fox lol.

Thats what my enlightened libertarian self tried explaining to you all, but if u want a stable government, long lasting power, civility, discipline, and noble meritocracy, u cant sell out to the cheapest moronic bullshit connmen on the planet for a quick grab at 2 court seats "because of the gays".
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-08-2020 at 09:33 PM..
Old 12-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what my enlightened libertarian self tried explaining to you all, but if u want a stable government, long lasting power, civility, discipline, and noble meritocracy, u cant sell out to the cheapest moronic bullshit connmen on the planet for a quick grab at 2 court seats "because of the gays".
They denied a trans bathroom case the other day too. 😎
Old 12-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Banned

big sigh
Old 12-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Banned

LOL Texas is trying to determine what every single states laws should be. You know, the state that went to war for "states rights" is now trying to force the other states to do they say cause donny pedo hands lost.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Banned

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/8/2...a-tesla-spacex

Quote:
He also criticized California’s economic environment as another reason. “If a team is winning for too long, they tend to get complacent,” Musk said. “California has been winning for a long time, and I think they’re taking it for granted.”
Old 12-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

He's made a career of duping people. He's done it for so long that he probably believes the lies himself. I'm also sure he thinks he's so clever he was going to get the supreme court to somehow intervene in this election process because he believes they owe him some sort of favor. Unfortunately for him, that's not how our judicial system works. You have to provide actual evidence that aren't tantrum like twitter propaganda. And you know this judges have to be cringing for him. I couldn't be more excited to see more meltdowns by this clown the whole way to his confirmed expiration.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

This kind of makes democrats look stupid cus they said he was setting the court up for a coop lol
Old 12-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D5782718-718B-415F-86E6-73593B625DDD.jpg (21.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-08-2020, 10:21 PM
Banned

I cant wait til they move to phase 2, insurgency and terrorism. They will show their true colors in a few weeks. The christians, party of god, party of logic, facts over feelings, are gonna get the big mad and go on mass shooting sprees.

Ben Shapiro is going to lead a batallion with steven crowder as his second in command. They will conquer a starbucks to stick it to the libs.

The proud boys battalion will march until their feet hurt and then go home.
Closed Thread