Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 10:51 PM
Orc

Default Non regulation arena event

I am here to bring attention to an issue. as you all know i am the best PVPer on green currently. And I have serious issues with the current BoTB setup. I appreciate the staffs willingness to help set up the BoTB. But due to the current efforts to hasten the matches creating seperate non platform rings the quality of the calls that are made by the judges can be called into question.

My problem with this lays with what i will call the "dark elf" ring. the pylons are not set evenly and perfectly square. making it easy to call the wrong call. and for people to cheat and step the extra foot or two to avoid a spell.

exhibit A)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

as you can see as the effort to cut corners for the BoTB, they have literally cut extra corners into the ring.

My ask is this. immediately disband these non regulation rings and stick to the platform. Anyone who wins in these crooked squares should be ashamed and immediately issued a * for their record. Thank you for your time and your consideration.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:03 PM
Orc

also, put the VP dragons in the arena. so the rest of the server can see them.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am the best PVPer on green
well done you
Old 05-16-2021, 12:51 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am here to bring attention to an issue. as you all know i am the best PVPer on green currently. And I have serious issues with the current BoTB setup. I appreciate the staffs willingness to help set up the BoTB. But due to the current efforts to hasten the matches creating seperate non platform rings the quality of the calls that are made by the judges can be called into question.

My problem with this lays with what i will call the "dark elf" ring. the pylons are not set evenly and perfectly square. making it easy to call the wrong call. and for people to cheat and step the extra foot or two to avoid a spell.

exhibit A)

as you can see as the effort to cut corners for the BoTB, they have literally cut extra corners into the ring.

My ask is this. immediately disband these non regulation rings and stick to the platform. Anyone who wins in these crooked squares should be ashamed and immediately issued a * for their record. Thank you for your time and your consideration.
Have you tried “getting gud”?
Old 05-16-2021, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

exhibit A)

Sounds like you might have lost and are now mad.. am I close?
Old 05-16-2021, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Exhibit 1..... (of 1)
Old 05-16-2021, 08:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
also, put the VP dragons in the arena. so the rest of the server can see them.
based and vp pilled
Closed Thread