Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In lack of a rotation, I'll sign off on the rules listed in OP
as will I.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Great. I believe (and you can correct me if I am wrong) you mean the OP with the changes that followed. The current agreement as signed by Awakened, Azure Guard, and Europa is as follows:

Quote:
1. All server rules still apply.

(This means that during the first hour of Statue FTE, you are locked from engaging any raid mobs. After this hour, you are free to FTE and kill raid mobs while still holding rights to Statue.)

2. A guild that FTEs Statue has 24 non-competitive hours where they are given one attempt. No other guild adhering to this agreement will FTE Statue until the total 24 hour period has concluded or until one attempt has occurred.

(This is 1 hour of server lock plus 23 additional hours where no guild in this agreement will lock it from you. After the 24 hours, or after a wipe, he is open to be FTEd per server rules)

3. Any guild adhering to this agreement will not compete for Avatar.

(This means if you kill Statue, you are given the full hour to prepare for Avatar. If you wipe to Avatar, you are still afforded the full hour. Any guild in this agreement may not contest you.)

4. Any guilds adhering to this agreement which assists in killing Statue / Avatar are expected to have adhered to the same restrictions (player made agreement and server rules) as the guild which got FTE.

(This means that if you seek help on either Statue or Avatar, the guild that assists must not have been locked into a mob when Statue FTE was obtained, and must not have killed any raid mobs during the initial hour of the Statue lock.)

5. If a guild that is not participating in the player made Statue rules FTEs Statue during another guild's 24 hours, it is prohibited for any participating guild to assist in that kill.

(This means that if a random guild who has not agreed to follow these rules locks into Statue (per server rules this is allowed), any guild that has posted they adhere to this 24 Hour rule may not assist. It prevents guilds from circumventing this agreement.)

6. Any guilds not signing this agreement will not be allotted the 24 Hours, but only the single server rule hour.

(This means if you want the 24 hours to schedule an optimal time, you must agree to the rules.)

7. Should any guild in this agreement feel a revision is required, whether addition or redaction, that guild shall make a separate post in this section of the forums with the request. Alternatively, the request can be made in Skype. If it is agreed by all parties, it will be edited on the agreement.

(The change is not official until it is posted into these rules. Any possible agreement in another thread or Skype does not constitute a change in rules.)

8. Should any guild decide to remove themselves from this agreement, they must post here stating their intentions with a minimum of 7 days notice of when they plan to leave the agreement.

I want to go back and address this one phrase

Quote:
unwarranted scenarios
As I have told every guild we have ever entered into agreements with, I believe most, if not all, controversy comes from unclear rules. There are countless scenarios these raids can play out, and no one can think of them all until they happen. When they do, it becomes an interpretation disagreement. I believe discussing these scenarios now, before they occur, clears things up. This is why the explanations of these rules help.

Breaken
Leader of <Awakened>
Closed Thread